Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Subway thread :p

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
So... I got bored, and I also got hungry, so I asked someone to buy me a Subway sandwich, and Corrin responded and said no :( But then (P.S. Vick is mean), an idea came to mind, because I'm bored and hungry. I'd like to see what people around the community order at Subway, if you even eat Subway.

This can involve items off the menu if you eat like that (weirdo.) But I'm mainly looking for what you get when making your own sub, and maybe I can try ordering it, and react accordingly to your post if I enjoy it... or hate it

Last edited:

Practical

Unremarkable
Wheat Bread, Philly cheesesteak, brown mustard, spicy brown mustard, honey mustard, dijon mustard, light mayo, extra mayo, jalapenos, spinach, swiss cheese, provolone cheese, American cheese, cheddar cheese, chilli cheese, extra vinegar, extra onion, and avocado.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Yeah, so I'll take a triple sandwhich stacked with roast beef and layered with honey mustard.

The ham is just like any store bought ham, bad and tasteless
The roast beef is pan fried with sriracha, onions, fish sauce, and other asian ingredients.
The honey mustard is handmade by our most talented asian mom home cooks who take a whipping at the honey mustard to whip it in shape.
Btw whips are bad @Aba

Please note that Console said that he made this thread that was basically around us 3 hooligans. @Corrin @Azzy @practical

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Normal flatbread, grilled chicken, egg yellow, whatever cheese you want (I usually get american tho.)

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Everything but jalapeño and then add some sauce to it, it can be whatever taste really. Also, I noticed a grammatical mistake on your side, console. :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
I assume Subway is similar here in AUS so i'll just drop my order.
Italian BMT on Italian herbs and cheese, Old english cheese, toasted, lettuce, olives, capsicum, and as many jalapenos as physically possible, I usually get mayo and Habanero sauce but sometimes i opt for chipotle southwest.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
My state actually has a local sub chain that is infinitely better than Subway. You have significantly less options, but they have subs that are so good your favorite subway sub will taste like garbage for the rest of your life.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Top Bottom