Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Stud's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stud

Truly Feared
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:95027141

Who has punished you?
Sir matrix

Why were you punished?
Apparently from my last appeal I was a “alt account.” Now the reason is for “being a troll.”

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Once I showed him how he misread me from the person that kept joining on different accounts with the︻デ═一
in her name, he changed the ban reason to “being a troll.”Matrix, Kerk, and Rob kept banning the same person everytime she joined back with a different account. Of course I was the lucky winner that joined as “egirl︻デ═一” the same time as the other person was joining so I got banned. Didn’t even get to load in the game before I got banned which I don’t understand how I could be toxic or do harm to others, but I was on for 2 hours before that. You can check kerks demo or chatlogs too see if I was being toxic or somewhat.Half the server had ︻デ═一 in their name so I don’t see why I get picked out for using it. But since I’m goobers friend I’m always in the wrong. :/

Stud

Truly Feared
Matrix never changed his decline reason from the last appeal , so I guess there’s no proof of me being toxic or somewhat like that. Check kerks demo or chatlogs <3

Attachments

• FDB9D6E5-0F80-4FE2-9B85-CC859FE2B3B6.png
    FDB9D6E5-0F80-4FE2-9B85-CC859FE2B3B6.png
    339.2 KB · Views: 238

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I'm lifting this ban. Matrix's link (https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=108.238.76.25&Submit=Search) obviously doesn't show an alt.

These are the only chatlogs for that night.
upload_2018-1-31_17-21-30.png

I believe this ban to be baseless, as discussed in Discord.

However, there are demos waiting to be uploaded, I don't know what they will show, but be aware that this does not make you immune to a potential mute, if the demo shows evidence of requiring one. As such, I'm leaving the thread open for the comments on a demo to presumably come later.

You're lucky I intervened. Many admins do not care if you were banned wrongly, due to the whole 'Goober association' thing. Be aware that I won't step in again.

Stud

Truly Feared
I'm lifting this ban. Matrix's link (https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=108.238.76.25&Submit=Search) obviously doesn't show an alt.

These are the only chatlogs for that night.

I believe this ban to be baseless, as discussed in Discord.

However, there are demos waiting to be uploaded, I don't know what they will show, but be aware that this does not make you immune to a potential mute, if the demo shows evidence of requiring one. As such, I'm leaving the thread open for the comments on a demo to presumably come later.

You're lucky I intervened. Many admins do not care if you were banned wrongly, due to the whole 'Goober association' thing. Be aware that I won't step in again.

Thank you for taking your time to step in and understand where I’m coming from. Also, I won’t disappoint you after the review of the demo.

Secondly, here’s a screenshot of what Matrix said on his admin app. I never got this warning, I was straight up insta banned.
AE849AF7-9A07-4B8F-93DF-3EE9E627A5F3.jpeg

Also, here’s a pm on discord with Matrix and I. He finally noticed how I was not an alt account, so he just decided to change the ban reason. Doesn’t seem fair to me. If I was never looked at as a alt, the second ban wouldn’t have been executed.

Attachments

• DF670016-F2D3-4FAF-B1B6-5F6D6B16FDB6.jpeg
    DF670016-F2D3-4FAF-B1B6-5F6D6B16FDB6.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Stud, Noodl didn't unban you because he likes you or something, all admins who know of this agree that you are obnoxious. You would have been unbanned but the rest of us wanted to wait until Kerknor provides the demos compared to Noodl who wanted to unban you right away and let us deal with the demos later.

The thing that seems unfair to me is that you go around antagonizing and annoying people and then play the victim card. It's completely understandable why Matrix was upset, who wouldn't be when annoyed so much.

Last edited:

Stud

Truly Feared
Stud, Noodl didn't unban you because he likes you or something, all admins who know of this agree that you are obnoxious. You would have been unbanned but the rest of us wanted to wait until Kerknor provides the demos compared to Noodl who wanted to unban you right away and let us deal with the demos later.

The thing that seems unfair to me is that you go around antagonizing and annoying people and then play the victim card. It's completely understandable why Matrix was upset, who wouldn't be when annoyed so much.

I was a victim since it was a unfair ban, if you check the demo I wasn’t being toxic or antagonizing anyone.

I understand why he was upset, but it doesn’t mean he has to ban me with no context.
Also, if you can tell me when I went on a blackwonder server to antagonize someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom