Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Stud's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stud

Truly Feared
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:95027141

Who has punished you?
Sir Matrix

Why were you punished?
Apparently the reason was for “alt” but I have none.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Uncalled for and seems like a foolish mistake.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
That is Herald and Goober btw. Part of a group that has been raiding other communities and continually bullying other users for days now.

Goober___

Wicked Nasty
I have notification for appeals on. I look at almost every appeal. I really don’t see what stud did to be banned. He shouldn’t be banned just because my group is full of retards. What has he done inside of blackwonder to deserve a ban? Report us for breaking discord TOS sure but don’t bring it into somewhere where it doesn’t matter.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I have notification for appeals on. I look at almost every appeal. I really don’t see what stud did to be banned. He shouldn’t be banned just because my group is full of retards. What has he done inside of blackwonder to deserve a ban? Report us for breaking discord TOS sure but don’t bring it into somewhere where it doesn’t matter.

I simply gave my opinion. I did not make any decision as it is not up to me. Stud messaged me directly, otherwise I wouldn't have seen it until tomorrow.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
We reserve the right to punish anyone for any kind of behavior that could impact Blackwonder negatively regardless of where it happened in the moment should it be deemed absolutely necessary. This includes misuse of third party tools like discord when communicating with Blackwonder and by extent in certain situations, it’s admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom