Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed [Stripper request]: dr_lazytown_xmas

sunstep

Truly Feared
Hey there!

I've been working on a long file to fix some issues for dr lazytown xmas. I will also be providing a command for easy copy paste installation to your servers. This file has taken me some effort, it's almost 700 lines long.

First I want to list what's changed exactly:

>Increased the trigger_push speed of trap 3 and trap 5, in order to stop people from escaping the traps using bhop. I don't have the bhop plugin my self, so I couldn't test if the speed is sufficient, but it should be sufficient. May players still be able to bhop out of the traps, then I will add more speed to it.
>Fixed a bug with the moin platforms: If a player uses bhop to get on the second platform first, then the first platform will disappear and never re-appear. That's fixed now, Moin platforms work perfectly fine now.
>Stopped buttons from moving when they are +used: Players used to +use the final two buttons at the end of the map which caused the buttons to be hidden, if you spam this they will be hard to press, when players take too long at the end, a trigger hurt will activate and all this only because of trolls +using the button to hide them. (This is a change that has no effect on blackwonder)
>Death can now +use traps, and players can now +use the final two buttons at the end of the map to actually make them work. (This is a change that does not have any effects on blackwonder)
>Added some more health to the breakable door, so death has some more time to use unused traps and catch up with red.

How to install?

I've created a github repository where I will be posting my stripper configs. To install this particular stripper config type the following in your terminal, just make sure to edit the path to the tf2 server:

You can also manually visit the url in the command to download it the old fashion way, but this is better :)

cd ~/<pathtoserver>/tf/addons/stripper/maps && wget https://github.com/sunstep/DRStrippers/releases/download/1.0.0/dr_lazytown_xmas.cfg && sudo chmod ~/<pathtoserver>/tf/addons/stripper/maps/dr_lazytown_xmas.cfg

Last edited:

sunstep

Truly Feared
Edit: >If players stand too long in the final room, it will automatically spin the wheel instead of activating a hurt. This is done because the buttons can be blocked by standing in front of them.

sunstep

Truly Feared
Temporarily deleted the stripper from the repository. I have no idea what changed exactly, but the stripper was working fine yesterday. Today it was suddenly causing issues. I will get it fixed tonight and hopefully then it should be back on the github repository.

sunstep

Truly Feared
Stripper is fixed, I will add the fixed version to the github repository tonight after some more playtesting.

Addition: When a minigame is chosen, there is normally a white fade, now it is a black fade.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Will add. Thanks for the config. Saw you had other configs on that repo. Any of them you recommend putting on the server as well?

sunstep

Truly Feared
The stripper for dr_minigames currently only fixes some +use exploits, and I think the map dr_cocainum_invasion is not in the rotation of Blackwonder. But if I make any other strippers I will create a new thread.

Thanks for adding my config!

sunstep

Truly Feared
Sorry for having this stripper updated this fast but yesterday I figured out that players are still being able to escape trap 3 and trap 5. (I don't have the bhop plugin of blackwonder, so I couldn't test it.)

latest changes:

> Increased the push speed even further for trap 3 and trap 5.
>Added a trigger_hurt that activates at the very last second for .08 seconds to finish off players, in case they can still escape the trap.
> Not applicable to blackwonder, but music buttons can now also be activated by +use.

The (hopefully) final version of this stripper has been tested and it's updated on the github repository. Feel free to update whenever you feel like it.

Last edited:

sunstep

Truly Feared
I've reworked the wheel because this is a very wanted change, so I've updated the stripper anyways.
This will be the final version except if there are any bugs. Or if any changes are really necessary. (There shouldn't be any bugs because it's tested very well.)

Latest changes:
>Reworked the wheel so it doesn't pick wii / pizza the entire time. I've done many spins, and I think I've finally found the best approach to get 8/8 minigames with 10 spins. It's still a logic_case, so chances are still that the same thing might be picked multiple times.
> Fixed that if blue is somehow not on the spinner, red will win when the song ends. Nothing changes here if blue is normally playing the game. This is due to an incredibly rare bug that allows blue to be in spectator while the game says he is alive.
>Red will win anyways if blue can't die somehow (for example if he has godmode with rtd). This applies to: Maze, pizza and wii sport minigame.
>Some other minor changes that most people probably won't notice.

This stripper is exactly 1150 lines big at this point. I feel like I've already done too many effort for this old map, I just don't feel like making any other additions. I'll be moving on to the next project from now on.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom