Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Story Time!

Are you shy or open about your feelings?

• Shy

• Open

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
After having a serious chat with @DasMalzbier, I've decided to share my story publicly. And would like to hear your stories too!

Ok, to start off, I'm not sure if anyone is emotional, and if you are, I don't want any feelings or sympathy towards me. Second, I might have some spelling errors in here, that's because I'm typing very fast because I've done this several times. OK, I was about 7-8 years old and was enjoying my life as a child, being with my friend, running around, being crazy. Since I was raised in a very poor family I never knew what it was like to be able to go out and buy pretty much anything you want. (< This is important for the end) So one day I was out with my friends playing and stuff and I come home to see this government vehicle outside my house. As I walk in, I see two people standing talking to my mom, (Also my father went to jail for hurting my older sister, I have 4 siblings, a brother, and 3 sisters, and he went when I was about 1. Another thing is my mom had very bad medical issues and smoked a lot, so we had little to no money.) it was a woman and a man in very nice suits. They had told my mom to pack up my stuff and my younger sisters stuff, because they were talking us into "foster care." So we then got our stuff and hopped in the car and didn't even get to say goodbye to our family. We went on an hour long ride to this new home, which later I found out was my foster parents. We were with them for 2 years, not being allowed to visit any family of mine (not even my close family, mom, brother, sisters). On November 11, 2011, me and my sister were adopted by my parents, which I had from when I was relocated. This meant they had full legal possession of me and my sister (making us as if we were their kids all along). My two older sisters also had been relocated, but were separated. My brother, being 18-19 at the time, was kicked out of the house and my mom kicked out of the house. Both of them being pretty much homeless at this point. The parents I'm with now, treat me and my sister very well, considering we now have a nice house and things, me and my sister were very lucky to get to meet them and be with them as they had money and could supply for us. (Now realizing that to adopt a kid is ~$10,000) We arranged a few meetups with my biological mom, even though the judge told us we were not allowed to see her after we were adopted, only our family. So about 2 years went by and, what I think was the toughest thing I've ever went through, my biological mom had past away. After this we tried to get to meet my brother again, which I haven't seen since I was moved, but since he was still poor, we had no communication. Until now we have recently talked to him and are hoping to pay for a flight to bring him from Texas to New Jersey, and to hopefully help him as we did with my 2 sisters to get a job and a place. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen my brother for ~7 years. My foster parents also had kids, although they are in their 20s and 1 married. My one "foster" brother is married with one kid and is in active duty with the military and is soon to be sent out to Iraq, my other "foster" sister is a tattoo artist and the other "foster" sister is with a organization in Cameroon, Africa teaching those that don't have an education. I do see my biological family all the time now and have gotten closer to them. I now, have a job and am very close to getting my own car, a 2013 Dodge Durango. I am very thankful to my foster parents, as if they weren't there, I wouldn't be able to do what I do now. I hope to do the same and adopt a kid too, and make sure they connect with their family and live happily. I hope this has inspired you to work harder everyday and to be thankful for what you have! (I could have gone into even more detail, but that's too much, so this is a summary of it)

P.S. I am also starting a book with my sister about our sorry and how our lives were before and after these series of events!

Last edited:

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal
congratulations to your 1 sentence story. i wouldnt be able to read it even if i wanted to.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
After having a serious chat with @DasMalzbier, I've decided to share my story publicly. And would like to hear your stories too!

Ok, to start off, I'm not sure if anyone is emotional, and if you are, I don't want any feelings or sympathy towards me. Second, I might have some spelling errors in here, that's because I'm typing very fast because I've done this several times. OK, I was about 7-8 years old and was enjoying my life as a child, being with my friend, running around, being crazy. Since I was raised in a very poor family I never knew what it was like to be able to go out and buy pretty much anything you want. (< This is important for the end) So one day I was out with my friends playing and stuff and I come home to see this government vehicle outside my house. As I walk in, I see two people standing talking to my mom, (Also my father went to jail for hurting my older sister, I have 4 siblings, a brother, and 3 sisters, and he went when I was about 1. Another thing is my mom had very bad medical issues and smoked a lot, so we had little to no money.) it was a woman and a man in very nice suits. They had told my mom to pack up my stuff and my younger sisters stuff, because they were talking us into "foster care." So we then got our stuff and hopped in the car and didn't even get to say goodbye to our family. We went on an hour long ride to this new home, which later I found out was my foster parents. We were with them for 2 years, not being allowed to visit any family of mine (not even my close family, mom, brother, sisters). On November 11, 2011, me and my sister were adopted by my parents, which I had from when I was relocated. This meant they had full legal possession of me and my sister (making us as if we were their kids all along). My two older sisters also had been relocated, but were separated. My brother, being 18-19 at the time, was kicked out of the house and my mom kicked out of the house. Both of them being pretty much homeless at this point. The parents I'm with now, treat me and my sister very well, considering we now have a nice house and things, me and my sister were very lucky to get to meet them and be with them as they had money and could supply for us. (Now realizing that to adopt a kid is ~$10,000) We arranged a few meetups with my biological mom, even though the judge told us we were not allowed to see her after we were adopted, only our family. So about 2 years went by and, what I think was the toughest thing I've ever went through, my biological mom had past away. After this we tried to get to meet my brother again, which I haven't seen since I was moved, but since he was still poor, we had no communication. Until now we have recently talked to him and are hoping to pay for a flight to bring him from Texas to New Jersey, and to hopefully help him as we did with my 2 sisters to get a job and a place. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen my brother for ~7 years. My foster parents also had kids, although they are in their 20s and 1 married. My one "foster" brother is married with one kid and is in active duty with the military and is soon to be sent out to Iraq, my other "foster" sister is a tattoo artist and the other "foster" sister is with a organization in Cameroon, Africa teaching those that don't have an education. I do see my biological family all the time now and have gotten closer to them. I now, have a job and am very close to getting my own car, a 2013 Dodge Durango. I am very thankful to my foster parents, as if they weren't there, I wouldn't be able to do what I do now. I hope to do the same and adopt a kid too, and make sure they connect with their family and live happily. I hope this has inspired you to work harder everyday and to be thankful for what you have! (I could have gone into even more detail, but that's too much, so this is a summary of it)

P.S. I am also starting a book with my sister about our sorry and how our lives were before and after these series of events!
What the fucking shit is this xD
I srsly don't even feel like i want to read this, at least if there was a new line for each 2 sentences... i might try to read it.

but honestly this just.... just.... aaaaah i don't want to seem rude in any way, and i srsly don't know what to say anymore ._.
Soooo... just going to put this here. (for shits and giggles purposes)
63954347.jpg

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
What the fucking shit is this xD
I srsly don't even feel like i want to read this, at least if there was a new line for each 2 sentences... i might try to read it.

but honestly this just.... just.... aaaaah i don't want to seem rude in any way, and i srsly don't know what to say anymore ._.
Soooo... just going to put this here. (for shits and giggles purposes)
63954347.jpg
I wasn't expecting everyone to read mine, just for everyone to say something themselves... :)

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
For those who are too lazy to read the whole thing:
He talks about his hardships in his childhood, how he became the person he is now and how his past is affecting his daily life.
And while I shared my story with him, I won't post it here. Too personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom