Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined stormyzzz's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormyzzz

Username: stormyzzz

Name
stormyzzz

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/41704148

Your SteamID2

Your DiscordID
stormy9951

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
classwars servers, and classwars

Why would you like to become a moderator?
due to my high value as a person who generally is chill, but also can be strict with various rules and such. i also can keep my head cool in most general stressful situations.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
every day pretty much

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
well, if anyone is acting out, or perhaps some very vulgure things were happening such as: saying really bad things like the n word (odd choice i know but) i would mute them from the chat and vc. if someone is blaring music too much and people want them to stop but they dont listen, i would either kick them from the server with a temp ban, or just mute them as well for the place. i would also keep in check for any sorta vulgure sprays, and if so, i can swiftly kick them or ban them if needed from the server.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i suppose that, i can say i literally have every moment of the day to play and moderate the tf2 games

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, just gonna go over your application real quick.

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes
1716345795644.png

You have 11 hours of playtime. This question isn't asking whether or not you played on 3 separate days, it's asking whether or not you've played for a total of 3 days (72 hours).

No prior punishments
No concerning chatlogs
(There are not a lot of recorded sessions or chatlogs from you as your playtime is pretty low. However, we hope you keep these the same for the future!)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
well, if anyone is acting out, or perhaps some very vulgure things were happening such as: saying really bad things like the n word (odd choice i know but) i would mute them from the chat and vc. if someone is blaring music too much and people want them to stop but they dont listen, i would either kick them from the server with a temp ban, or just mute them as well for the place. i would also keep in check for any sorta vulgure sprays, and if so, i can swiftly kick them or ban them if needed from the server.
I think you've got a good start at recognizing what's punish-worthy on our servers, but I don't think you show a lot of familiarity with the punishments themselves. Given that your playtime is significantly under the 3 day requirement, I think your first priority should be playing on our servers long enough that you can get a good grasp of the rules and their respective punishments.

Here are some recommendations that may benefit you as a community member and staff applicant:
- Stay active and out of trouble on our servers: A clean history is a huge plus. As you spend more time on the servers, you'll become more familiar with the rules.
- Report rulebreakers via Forums or Discord: Reporting rulebreakers is a great way for you to show us that you know what's considered inappropriate on our servers. It's also a good way for you to know what punishments are given for each rule.

With this in mind, I hope you continue to be an active member of the community. Thank you for applying! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi stormyzzz, thank you again for applying. I'm reaching out to let you know that we have made the decision to not move forward with your application.

When you applied, your cumulative playtime on our servers was 11 hours, significantly lower than the 72 hour minimum. Your playtime has since increased by 3 hours.

Given that your punishment record and chatlogs are still clean, you are more than welcome to apply in the future once you become more active on the servers and more familiar with the rules. In my previous review, you'll find a few recommendations for that. Once again thank you for applying, take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom