Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Storebot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedidia60

Strange
I am currently trying to trade with the storebot for reclaim and scraps but after I send the request to the storebot how long would it take to respond to my request and take my credits??

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Storebot seems to be down at the moment, unsure when it'll be back online.

If it actually accepts the trade but you don't gain any credits, let us know!

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
upload_2017-12-4_8-8-24.png

Reference
If the TF2 API is down OR the community API, the bot can't trade.
As you can see, the moment I took this picture, the CSGO API was down.
This happens a lot.
If you want know know if any one of these APIs check the reference above.

Hope this helps with determining if it's the bot or just steam not making trades possible.

jourrapide

Uncharitable
I am currently trying to trade with the storebot for reclaim and scraps but after I send the request to the storebot how long would it take to respond to my request and take my credits??

Its usually instantaneous.
It really depends (Like Lucas said) from tf2's API, wich is the main ingredient to make the Storebot functioning.

Also, i found out that the Storebot sometimes "Hangs" when making trades with more than 1 item, expecially if they are different (ex.: A reclaimed and a Refined on one trade offer), so try to make one trade offer with one item at a time, when you recived the item, make another one. Same thing when you have to give something to the storebot.
Just DON'T cancel trades, you might lose credits like it did happened to me.

byrnable

Uncharitable
I also have had problems with my credits being recived in the past, to the point where I had to get Benedevil to send me them manually, I was wondering if this is still a problem for other people?

jedidia60

Strange
I re-send the trade request the the storebot because the old one expired, while the community and tf2 API is online. Ok it works now, so how do I put this under solved?

Last edited:

Shino

Truly Feared

ethan

I want to sell my metal level 3 offer only he refuses ..
View attachment 3618
Reference
If the TF2 API is down OR the community API, the bot can't trade.
As you can see, the moment I took this picture, the CSGO API was down.
This happens a lot.
If you want know know if any one of these APIs check the reference above.

Hope this helps with determining if it's the bot or just steam not making trades possible.
There’s your answer @uNkn0wn.

Shino

Truly Feared

ethan

Keep in mind that that was me speculating, there is no actual evidence that backs it up.
At least, for the community API I don't know. The TF2 one is kinda self explanatory.
Your explanation is the only one that actually makes sense. Anyways, if I were to assume, it’s either that, or the bot itself isn’t functioning correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom