Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Storebot wont Accept

NickLP

Im trying to use the storebot but it wont work i have 500 and more credits and i am trying to buy scrap but the bot only declines please fix it.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello, do you have a trade hold? The bot declines all trades with a trade hold for security reasons

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Storebot is live again. Please note that a scrap now costs 300 credits. This is a linear increment to the amount of credits you get

Sorlqg1

Unremarkable

Soq

Its been 20 days since i try to trade with your bots but they keep declining every time even with Steam guard off

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Its been 20 days since i try to trade with your bots but they keep declining every time even with Steam guard off
Hello,
do you have mobile authentication enabled?
It seems like you have escrow still on your account.
The bot will decline all escrow trade due to security reasons.

Sorlqg1

Unremarkable

Soq

Also im french and i do not understand the escrow sentence could u please explain it and if u know how to turn escrow off

Sorlqg1

Unremarkable

Soq

First of all thanks for your reply and your time and help after Reading the link You've send me i conclude that i only need phone authentification to be able to trade with the bots?

Sorlqg1

Unremarkable

Soq

Thanks for all sorry for the Time i took from you ill be enjoying the servers even more knowing that there is a good owner

Sorlqg1

Unremarkable

Soq

Last question, often when i go and trade for like a refined metal it say on the server that the stock is about like 30of them but the bot inventory doesn't have any do you know why?

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,
the server only checks the stock upon a map change or a server restart. This is so that the database is not overloaded with queries, which would not be too terrible but in my opinion not necessary. You can add the bot and type "stock" to it for a live stock. You can also come on our discord at http://discord.blackwonder.tf and type ~storebot into the #bot channel to retrieve the stock

Sorlqg1

Unremarkable

Soq

I am playing a lot lately and im saving up my points for a key but the bots never have one will i be able to buy one?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom