Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Storebot not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynrui

cynrui

Whenever i try to trade the store bot for scrap, it always declines. I do have enough credits for the scrap. Am I doing something wrong?
Is it because i'm a f2p in tf2?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Whenever i try to trade the store bot for scrap, it always declines. I do have enough credits for the scrap. Am I doing something wrong?
Is it because i'm a f2p in tf2?

You need to have mobile authenticator (no trade hold) and tf2 premium.
If you really want the metal, I could assist you in buying it and then trading it to you.
Don't worry, I won't scam you, I'm not that kind of person. Just DM me over discord and we can work it out. (Gibus#3769)
Remember, I'm not forcing you, just trying to assist you. It's up to you to trust me.

Derpachu

Somewhat Threatening
You need to have mobile authenticator (no trade hold) and tf2 premium.
If you really want the metal, I could assist you in buying it and then trading it to you.
Don't worry, I won't scam you, I'm not that kind of person. Just DM me over discord and we can work it out. (Gibus#3769)
Remember, I'm not forcing you, just trying to assist you. It's up to you to trust me.
You can't trade an f2p (assuming he is one), But having that said, if you wanna get a metal so badly but you can't trade with other people, borrow an item from the Mann Co. store and buy that item, you can become premium but you still need to spend 5 USD, in order to access the full features of being a premium.
Don't worry, after buying an item, you gain premium and you can send a trade to the storebot (you must have mobile author and you do not have any trade holds) and BAM! Ez metal

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
can an admin move this to resolved? I bought the metal for him and traded it to him. Problem solved with a temporary solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom