Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Storebot is out of order?!

Kazybag963

Ive been playing on the blackwonders lately for a long time , trying to get myself as many credits as possible . Recenlty I reached the amount needed to get a key but there is a problem... Ive been trying for 3 days to trade my credits (currently 31500) but the bot doesn't reply . Ive canceled and resent the same offer (1 key) but the bot just wont reply!. Ive made my profile public etc just in case if this is blocking the trade but still doesnt work... Is this a bug or the bot is disabled or something similar??????

Kazybag963

Ive enough credits to get myself a key (currently over 31500) but the bot wont just give it to me for some reason...

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Yes it is currently out of order until I make the bot compatible again. Which I'm working on. Please note that store prices will likely increase

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Storebot is live again. Please note that a scrap now costs 300 credits. This is a linear increment to the amount of credits you get

Kazybag963

:D Thank you for your reply mister/madam Benedevil!]
I understand but I had earned enough credits to get a key and I spent a lot of time on this... Shouldn't I be rewarded one :/ , I mean I tried so much and when I had the sufficient amount the bot went offline :(.

-Nevermind I just checked the prices , it's alright , it was already too late for me.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom