Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stop with updates and start inproving

fire whisperer

just please make the servers more stable and less laggy, its fucking bad.
the dodge ball server are a lot of the time unstable and laggy.
im only playing in the eu server but on some of the bigger maps like baseball its just unplayable.
things that can happen are: not hearing the beep, chat doesn`t work anymore, sounds disapiers, lagg spikes and late responses to airblasts.
and on some maps ( idk what maps) the rocket hitbox gets bigger above 100-120 mph

and by what i mean with stop updates is that i see updats happen but they almost never fix the lagg problems.

if u want i can record some of the problems that i encounter

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I've moved this thread to the feedback category. Could you please be more specific? which servers? how exactly are you experience the lag etc.

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

He is right about the dodgeball servers being laggy though.
When I join the US easy server my ping is at 30 (at best) but recently its allways been up to 50 or 60!

Its been personally affecting my gameplay.
I also sometimes get points for airblasting a rocket but it dosen't airblast the rocket.
This has happened on multiple occasions and I have no idea how that is possible.

The ping issue or lag is really disturbing though.

Last edited:

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

I used to have this same ping issue where my ping would suddenly go up to around 300 for about 5 minutes every 30 mins or so but it seems to be fixed now. Have you guys still experienced this in the past few days?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom