Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined still banned after ban expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥~Arceus~♥

Xerneas

so, here's the problem, 7/16/2016, 13:48, I got banned from a x10 blackwonder vsh server, for, appearantly, "Inappropriate language", I haven't said anything, and yet, I get banned*Timo is the one who banned me*, so, now, it's been 3 days, 7/19/2016, it's now 14:20, when I posted this, and, I'm still banned, if any admin or the owner sees this, plz, help me, what do I have to do? it has been expired, but, idk what I have to do.

Also, Timo, why? why did you ban me? I haven't said anything bad, even if I did, it's probably because of my anger issues, and, idk, should 16 year old kids even be admin? if you have the experience of being an admin, you can be, but, idk if Timo has even been an admin before, so, I question that... now, please, tell me why I'm still banned, even after it expired?

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
and, idk, should 16 year old kids even be admin? if you have the experience of being an admin, you can be, but, idk if Timo has even been an admin before, so, I question that... now.
I laughed so hard after reading that xDDDDDDD
Hoooooooooooooooly shhhhhhhit! i can't believe that just happened.
This guy is on a different level of... of... weirdness?? xD

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
should 16 year old kids even be admin?
Just because you're old means not you're right at everything.
Just because you're young means not that you're inexperienced.
Timo has experience as an admin and he is a good one, I will stand for that.
What you are doing now is not helping on getting unbanned, so I suggest you to apologize, because I also feel offended.
I am 17 years old, started admin at the age of 15 and had always positive feedback from my community.
If you do not apologize, I think I'll give you another 3 day ban for (indirect) insulting admins.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
If you do not apologize, I think I'll give you another 3 day ban for (indirect) insulting admins
To be honest i didn't think of banning him again since i thought he was a (10~15) years old kid...
but now i just looked up his profile and he is actually 18.
Thus, i agree with @DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda you have to apologize >_>

an 18 years old should at least have some manners and respect especially for admins and generally speaking people despite their age.

And look at me, i'm an 18 years old, and i'm telling you that if i was the admin that banned you, i was going to ban you for three days or even more.

However, surprise surprise, this is just my opinion.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

How about we all take our feet off the internet Lego bricks we seem to have stepped on.

Rebanning someone who isn't apologising on the internet is ridiculous, lmao. I would very strongly dispute that action.
Behind the alias, people don't care about what they say on the internet. It's the internet. It's like you're surprised to see these kind of people.

Ban has expired, lets not be drama queens here.
/thread.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
How about we all take our feet off the internet Lego bricks we seem to have stepped on.

Rebanning someone who isn't apologising on the internet is ridiculous, lmao. I would very strongly dispute that action.
Behind the alias, people don't care about what they say on the internet. It's the internet. It's like you're surprised to see these kind of people.

Ban has expired, lets not be drama queens here.
/thread.
hmmm i guess we "over did it" a bit xD

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Welp, but we do ban people for insulting on the internet. Only difference here is that it is on the forum, not on our server. If someone insulted me there, he'd get at least a warning.
Maybe I overreacted a bit, but we all makes mistakes, no?
And if you think I was being a drama queen. oh boy, how about you go to twitter and follow one of the so called "feminazis"?
Have fun with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom