Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid sticky.spammer.2006's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sticky.spammer.2006

Username: sticky.spammer.2006

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199203068878/

Who has punished you?
ankhiet

Why were you punished?
"[hacker]"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Okay, I'll keep this short. I got banned for shooting players in a crit server while bodyshotting with a sniper rifle, which is obviously an insta kill (150dmg per shot). Some donor named ankhiet, and a spammer named Xmen Wolverine that was ctrl+v, ctrl+c'ing the chat with claims of me hacking, triggered ankhiet to initiate a vote to remove me off the server. The alleged spammer never got a mute, even though they've been constantly harassing me, and the fact that the donor with permissions to be able to atleast give a warning if I believe, was there didn't bother doing anything, and instead going for me. If this isn't allowed in a 100% crit server, then I'm sorry. I apologize if that were against the rules. I wanna be unbanned to clean my record. I'd love to join again, but not to the prior server that got me in this trouble. Hopefully you guys understand, and once again, apologies.

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Donor votekicks in particular are no bans and won't be listed on your bans and/or comms history, the specified profile in the appeal also has no history of punishments. Donors are not seen as mini-mods and won't ever be. Don't worry about this votekick, if however there is some form of donor abuse apparent feel free to file a report against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom