Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve Harvey Oswald's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Username: Steve Harvey Oswald

Name
Steve Harvey Oswald

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. beats me, dude

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? No

Your SteamID2
steam_0:1:48162106

Your DiscordID
PingasSonicFan28

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Blackwonder.tf (every single one)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
The minecraft server that has been down for at least 1 entire update, maybe 2? I'm not entirely sure.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Alright, alright, alright, I know what you're thinking: "Steve, you have 4.2 hours on Steam in the past 2 weeks. Clearly you don't have time to be a moderator." And you're right. But not really, because being a moderator is more than just being a moderator. It's about being a pillar of the community.

Every day I wake up, and I personally decline and block every single friend request I receive. Why? Because I don't know who they are. And that's what being a pillar of the community is all about. Obviously, I have a vast and intense presence on this game if random people are sending me friend requests. And maybe I was wrong back in 2018-2019 when my admin application (I only got moderator even though it was accepted?????) was created. I must admit, the large influx of players I thought we were going to receive never came. And I admit, 24/7 Skyhigh VSH gets pretty boring after a while. Like wow, I can't believe there are people who play those servers religiously. Like, there are so many other greater VSH maps than Skyhigh. But I am more ready than ever to continue not doing anything.

But most importantly I have 3 names. That's right. Three of em. Go ahead and count them all. Steve. Harvey. Oswald. How cool is that? Incredibly cool, that's how cool that is. How many dudes do you know with 3 names? Probably only a couple, and that includes me being the pillar of the entire TF2 community that I am.

So, obviously, I have made my case. You might was well give me an orange name right now, but allow me to make sure you are making an informed decision that you will not regret later.

PROS:
STEVE HARVEY OSWALD
THREE NAMES
COOL
GARFIELD
OLD
BUT NOT TOO OLD
STEVE HARVEY OSWALD
GETS RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS
HAS PLAYED TEAM FORTRESS 2
HAS A MINECRAFT INVENTORY FULL OF KELP

CONS:
STEVE HARVEY OSWALD
THREE NAMES
COOL
GARFIELD
OLD
BUT NOT TOO OLD
STEVE HARVEY OSWALD
GETS RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS
HAS PLAYED TEAM FORTRESS 2
HAS A MINECRAFT INVENTORY FULL OF KELP

So, I hope you all can find it in your hearts not only to forgive me and my truancy but to reinstate my position as Blackwonder.tf's Emperor. I think I had done a pretty good job up to this point for somebody who hasn't actually had moderator commands on any of their servers for over a year.

@normie

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Steve Harvey Oswald

How often do you play TF2?
I honestly uninstalled Titanfall 2 a while ago

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
firm talking to

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i'm changed bro please bro you gotta believe me

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? leetspeak

Last edited:

normie

Totally Ordinary
its been too long
garfield.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom