Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve Harvey Oswald Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
User name: Steve Harvey Oswald

Name
Steve

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:50383750

Your DiscordID FriendlyNeighborhoodMilkman#6488

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Dishonest Gamers DarkRP (2013), Dishonest Gamers TF2 (2013).

Both servers are long gone, unfortunately.

On what servers do you usually play on?
24/7 Skyhigh Resort
NY 2Fort
TX 2Fort
LA 2Fort

Minecraft under the name "Friendly Milkman"

Occasionally I'll hop on whatever trade_minecraft server is populated or Slender, but I haven't done that recently.

Why would you like to become an admin?
Given my work schedule, the hours in which I play TF2 happens to be in the wee hours of the night. 12 AM, 1 AM, 2AM, hours not usually populated by admins at this time. Rumor has it that the visibility of community servers is going to be worked on in the next update, meaning that we will be getting more and more players during these hours where we have no admins available. Given that Blackwonder is the only group of community servers I play on anymore, I would hate for anything to happen during the night that could have been easily avoided, such as a cheater driving away a large number of players.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Alex
Drax
Fish
Vick
Jim
Jam
Melectrome

When are you usually available to play?
Anywhere between 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
GENERAL RULES:

Being offensive: Warning, 1 hour mute, 2 hour mute, 1 day mute, 3 day mute, 1 week mute, 1 month mute, permanent mute,

Micspam (including foreign languages): Warning, 1 hour mute, 2 hour mute, 1 day mute, 3 day mute, 1 week mute, 1 month mute, permanent mute.

Innapropriate content (Conscientious Objector): Warning, kick, 12 hour ban, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, week ban, month ban, permanent ban

Innapropriate Spray: Warning, permanent spray ban

Cheating and/or advertising cheats: Record demo, instant permaban

Exploiting: Warning, Slay, Kick, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, permanent ban.

VERSUS SAXTON HALE RULES:

Camping: Warn, Slay, Kick, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 5 day ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, 2 month ban, permanent ban

Delaying: Warn, Slay, Kick, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 5 day ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, 2 month ban, permanent ban

Being Friendly: Warn, Slay, Kick, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 5 day ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, 2 month ban, permanent ban

2FORT RULES:

Spawncamping: Warn, Slay, Kick, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 5 day ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, 2 month ban, permanent ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom