Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Stephano's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephano

Strange
What was your type of punishment
Ban

Whats is your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:45807985

Who has punished you?
Max Bladeswell

Why were you punished?
Hacks

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Wasn't aimbotting, triggerbotting or wallhacking, or any other types of hacks.

Video Game-play [Not From When The Banned Happen But Just General Gameplay]

Last edited:

Stephano

Strange

The other one is my brother's account, i didn't know until the next year that i was banned from NeonHeights.

[Edit] About the video, i didn't really know how to get evidence from before being banned as I do not record my game-play due to massive frame loss. The only possible way i thought was just legit game-play.

[Edit 2] In the demo of the game-play provided by the admin, is it suppose to be a few seconds behind or is it just lag. Sorry, just want to know since the camera moved as if it was frames apart.
-Also, including my brother account. I know it is a general excuse that most people use which is why it is highly now unbelievable, i can provide other accounts that he had used in the past if you need or even his discord name.

Last edited:

Stephano

Strange
curious that you have evidence lying around for other places but not for us?

My brother's accounts? I just wanted to provide that he has other accounts that are also vac banned, he doesn't even have a main account. Plus, what did you mean by other places. Other servers in general or just not on this punishment appeal?

[Edit] Just want to make things clear about this, usually this puts people off since the brother excuse, like i said previously, is over use.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

The two bans from NeonHeights have several months between them. And the demo shows nothing fishy. The proof isn't sufficient in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom