Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined StepGrandson's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

StepGrandson

Strange
Username: StepGrandson

Name
StepGrandson

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? No

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/28312741

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:420796710

Your DiscordID

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I only play on JB servers so its the one I would like to moderate

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I regularly play on Black wonder Jailbreak servers when I play tf2 and so because of the great deal of time I spend being on that server I think it'd be great to have an active admin on it. Also because when I'm on, during the early mornings and late nights, I seen alot of people mfking and saying slurs with no admins on to help the people just trying to play.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Last 2 weeks: 73.5 hours + the fact I mostly play on Black Wonder Jailbreak

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
If someone is mfking I'd just guard ban them, if someone is using excessive slurs I'd just mute them. In other words I'd just punish them accordingly and justly to their crimes.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
no

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom