Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

steam veteran since 2005

dr toes

Strange
Ive gone by many names during gaming for now its, Menagerie
hopefully people will understand. anonimity is essential for the internet
and gaming. when I first joined steam I recall they had like less than
ten games and half life 2 was the newest. Garys mod had just came out
the zombie panic mod is were i spent most of my time. our clan was experimenting with
the sdk and hammer and we mad a couple cheesy maps we ran on the group server.
The announcment of Left for Dead being in production, launched me into building a machine
from which I ran a left for dead server. so ive been around the block numerous times. I,m familiar
with server operations and all the kaos one dishonest player can cause.
I was scrolling through the community section tonight and stumbled across a thread on counter
strike page. after todays activities on the 2ft server it really hit home. heres the link to the thread
http://steamcommunity.com/app/730/discussions/0/1473095331496100322/
its hard when the admins are away to take the time and do as they request. document the steam id
of an offending player taking the time to compile and upload evidence to a file share. I spent the time ealier today reviewing the threads on the reporting page and agree 100% with their instructions. take the time to familiarize yourself with the demo recording and the demo viewing software. well thats all for now thankyou for the welcome to the community. I was once an operator and an admin so dont be surprised if in game you here me point out something that may be insignificant to a new player, but blatently obvious to a veteran.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
2f0.jpg

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for your video game service

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom