Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Stay Sweaty's appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ᔕTᗩY Dᴀɴᴋ

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:82572602

Who has punished you?
Paragon

Why were you punished?
Mass Free Kill

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Meant to air blast a rocket towards a wall away from prisoners but instead accidently reflecting it towards (what I assume is) 3 prisoners killing them, realizing this I suicided and made a apology in chat and tried to clarify it was a accident but I banned before being able to say so

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

i do understand where you were coming from because i was the one who caused you accidentally do it since i was rebelling and it was if fact just 3 kills and someone else did kill multiple people as well. So because i did end up causing it (which is surprisingly a first since ive become an admin.) and was the only one who would of caused it because of where the rocket was placed no one else would of done it. i will lower it down to 2 day, now you do have 2 previous bans but they are from 2016 and you have not done anything that has been banned worthy since which is actually a good thing. which is why im just going to lower it to 2 days because of how specific this scenario was. You still did break a rule a which isnt fine but hopefully you learned to make sure you know what you are doing before you do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom