Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending Starting out with !Storebot...

D3C0D3R16

I know there is a shop in the servers where you can buy scrap or refined metal with points as well as a key.
i think it would be cool if you could buy stat clocks or strange parts like for the eyelander or headtaker where you could buy a "heads taken" part with points. Do you guys agree?

kafir

Strange
What I am telling everyone...

Sell your basic equipment to !storebot and get some credits - people who need starting gear can buy your items off him, including these of us without active (long enough) Steam Guard or even genuine F2P players who are limited by the game for not being "premium"! Isn't this worth talking about?

As a new Steam account myself,
I can't trade for as long as next 30 days after making my first purchase and so interacting with this bot or asking people around are the only ways of expanding my collection for now. And I don't feel like bugging people for freebies, I can earn credits, but stock is limited to craftable resources, not items! I would like to see this changed.

If real might of !Storebot would become common knowledge (possibly thanks to a message included in his chat schedule). F2P players would find Blackwonder Servers way more attractive). !Storebot has something for newbies... scraps (that's something, I am not denying it). But when you message this Bot using Steam among his commands, when you go deeper in to !stock it says "weapons" (this confirms, it's possible to sell regular items too). When did all of the regular weapons vanish from !Storebot's offer? I am not here long enough to know that. I am assuming players don't have the slightest idea they can sell gear they do not need (not just: metal, keys and scraps) they know for sure those three things are profitable but... why not regular items?

It's a sad thing trading via Bot is so linear.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
What I am telling everyone...

Sell your basic equipment to !storebot and get some credits - people who need starting gear can buy your items off him, including these of us without active (long enough) Steam Guard or even genuine F2P players who are limited by the game for not being "premium"! Isn't this worth talking about?

As a new Steam account myself,
I can't trade for as long as next 30 days after making my first purchase and so interacting with this bot or asking people around are the only ways of expanding my collection for now. And I don't feel like bugging people for freebies, I can earn credits, but stock is limited to craftable resources, not items! I would like to see this changed.

If real might of !Storebot would become common knowledge (possibly thanks to a message included in his chat schedule). F2P players would find Blackwonder Servers way more attractive). !Storebot has something for newbies... scraps (that's something, I am not denying it). But when you message this Bot using Steam among his commands, when you go deeper in to !stock it says "weapons" (this confirms, it's possible to sell regular items too). When did all of the regular weapons vanish from !Storebot's offer? I am not here long enough to know that. I am assuming players don't have the slightest idea they can sell gear they do not need (not just: metal, keys and scraps) they know for sure those three things are profitable but... why not regular items?

It's a sad thing trading via Bot is so linear.
Currently looking into how to distinguish the right weapons, since Valve just replaced the econ API

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom