Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Staff not handling Jailbreak reports

Hyped

Rage Inducing
I understand that yeah they have a social life but there's reports dating back to the beginning of January, a lot of the reports are on regulars that consistently play which is a massive issue. Whenever a jailbreak report is resolved it is almost always 10K. There are loads of jailbreak staff that I feel like aren't doing enough to resolve reports, I get that its a free thing and you aren't paid but could you guys at least you know try to solve at least some reports.
I and others appreciate you guys becoming staff in the first place and we couldn't be more thankful, its just that resolving some reports would go a long way.

Jack the Ripper

Unremarkable

Jack

I agree, and it deeply saddens me to see so many reports go unanswered. First, it’s imperative to note that report spamming is a GOOD THING! Even if the rule being broken is irrelevant, you should report any and all rulebreakers, so that they receive at minimum a ban regardless of the rule they break. This precedent which has been set by the admins is important and must be followed.

Secondly, I too am confused as to why there are so many jailbreak admins. After all, Jailbreak is not dying - LA, TX, and NY barely had anyone to begin with so the loss of those playerbases were inconsequential, yet the most active server being US never seems to receive any admins. I’m glad that the staff have not succumbed to severely lowering their standards and mass hiring moderators, but I think they should start so immediately. There are many staff applications open right now, and it’s important that we get more people to help out with the jailbreak server.

Blackwonder is a bustling, lively community that is constantly growing. The rate at which staff are hired should reflect this. I just hope that the most active admin, 10k, doesn’t decide to go and do something with his life, and instead stays and plays jailbreak and is on the forum 24/7. Because if we lose him, truly all hope is lost.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I understand that yeah they have a social life but there's reports dating back to the beginning of January, a lot of the reports are on regulars that consistently play which is a massive issue. Whenever a jailbreak report is resolved it is almost always 10K. There are loads of jailbreak staff that I feel like aren't doing enough to resolve reports, I get that its a free thing and you aren't paid but could you guys at least you know try to solve at least some reports.
I and others appreciate you guys becoming staff in the first place and we couldn't be more thankful, its just that resolving some reports would go a long way.
Who unbanned you anyway?

Feg

Unremarkable
"I'm going to regret this" - RainbowRobb, spacedude997's Team Ban appeal, 2021

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom