Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

L4B2

L4B2

My Name: Braedon or L4 in game

My age: 19

Locale: Arkansas, USA.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15736668

Discord: L4B2#7991
---------------------------------
Nope, not really, but I'm a quick learner.

Unfortunately, not knowledgeable on the commands used by Blackwonder.tf

Usually I play on Blackwonder US Trade Minecraft.
--------------------------------
I decided to become staff about a few days ago. I decided to apply today because of a friend who already moderates or admins on Blackwonder's servers. I think I should become an admin because I am extremely friendly and a chill guy, but is not afraid to handle rulebreakers.

My experiences at Blackwonder have been really helpful and friendly. Everyone on the servers seem nice, and the admins seem chill, even if I only know one right now. I just want to make everyone feel warm and embraced as I feel.

I only know Solar, he is a personal friend and we have a running joke about him being my "father".

Usually available about 10 hours daily, that might fluctuate but usually 10 is what I'll strive for.
----------------------------------

Hacker: Ban, no question

Spammer: Warn 2-3 times before a mute. If they spam chat, gag. Following the mute principal.

Simple stuff: warn, harsher punishments per warn but usually warn.

I have a lot of gaming experience, and was offered Administrative spots in TF2 and other games. I declined them due to me lacking time but since I have more flex in my schedules, I have reconsidered my choice on missing out.

I have a clean past as punishments go, I can't micspam, I'm not racist, the only bad thing is that I'm a marked SR scammer but I don't remember the reason.

----------------------------------

I'll be more active in forums and usually almost always have discord on, feel free to message me or talk to me at any time. :)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1576609508689.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom