Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Staff Application Daniel El Foxxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel El Foxxo

Personal Information
Name: Daniel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71593003

Server information
Have you managed servers previously:
Yes and no I haven't managed servers on tf2 but I have on gmod 1 and I left that cause the owner was not the nicest
the name of the server: InsonicRP
I am familiar with gmod commands but not with TF2
I usually play on blackwonder highertower and I whould like to moderate on this one if that's a no just put me on another server (of blackwonder to moderate)
Application questions
Why do you wan to become admin
well I love tf2 and I like helping people and I decided to apply a long time ago but didn't know where so when I heard that I needed to apply here I was very happy.
I think I should become admin because I'm active when I get out of school and have a free day and in weekend .
I do have experience with moderating and finding glitches
I don't know when I started to play on blackwonder but it was at least 3 years ago and I love it

my grammar isn't always perfect but I can speak/type English pretty good if I say so myself
I don't know any of the staff but of what I have seen they are nice people

I usually play around 15-16PM ‎(UTC+2)‎ (that's the time zone)

and the punishment for hackers is a perma ban
the punishment for a spammer is a mute or gag (depends on what he's spamming)
a simple rule breaker is a warn but after 3-6 warns in one game it whould be a kick/ temp ban

theres nothing else I think you should need to know but now I hope this will get a good review <3

Last edited:

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
Heyo Daniel El Foxxo, I'll be reviewing your application, and considering that I haven't seen you in game, or had much contact with you, this is based off of your application.

First key thing I noticed is, you aren't really active within the community. You do have good playtime, which will be shown in the spoiler below,
dplaytime.PNG
The reason I had included extra in this screenshot is to show your recent playtime. You may have 3 days 11 hours of playtime on BLW servers, but you definitely haven't been active or playing actively on them, until 10 days ago when you played for about an hour, and then you recently played for about 7 hours, which is the day that you posted your staff application.
Along with lack of activity in TF2 servers, you aren't very active on the discord or forums either. You had joined the discord at 1:30 am PST and you had joined the forums at 1:38 am PST
ddiscjoin.PNG
dforumjoin.PNG
It would really be helpful if you were to be active, as it's quite important when being a staff member, which you should know, as you have previous moderating experience. As for your previous moderating experience, I couldn't find any staff application for you on the InsonicRP forums, and couldn't see any messages sent from you on their discord, so I had asked the InsonicRP owner a few questions to help us understand what type of staff member you were.
ownerresponse.PNG
Here, he clearly says nothing but negative things about your behaviour and maturity, which is definitely not a good thing.

I think that's enough talking about that topic. Let's move on to your punishment section, which is severely lacking. I'd recommend viewing other accepted applications to see what a proper punishment ladder works, with punishments scaling off of priors, but do not copy someone else's punishment section completely. Also, not a big issue, since you added all relevant information needed, but there are forms with templates for staff applications.

You don't have any bans on your account, but do have a few commblocks. Some of which being votes by donor, with your most recent staff commblock being 1 day, which you received quite a while ago, March 18th, so it's not terrible.
dcommblocks.PNG

Lastly, your chatlogs are a bit alarming. Some terrible ones are quite a while ago, but on the other hand, you have some terrible chatlogs from today as well.
dfword.PNG
dnword.PNG
dsword.PNG
ddword.PNG
dgword.PNG
Overall, your chatlogs can definitely be improved, along with your punishment section and just overall behaviour. I think after those improvements are made, you'd have a better shot at staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom