Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined [SS] White's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

[SS] White

Strange

White

User name: [SS] White

Name
[SS] White

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:42986204

Your DiscordID
Slumptality#0001

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on the Australian dodgeball, VSH and times X servers, 90% of my time is spent on dodgeball as that is my favourite game mode on tf2, I would like to moderate the Dodgeball server, but am able to moderate others if needed.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator for blackwonder as it is the main server i play on and i would like to help out the community in any way that i can.

Although i don't have any experience moderating a tf2 server i have staff experience on other games and platforms and am usually a good judge of character.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Jack - Admin
Y3p - Moderator

When are you usually available to play?
I usually spend 3-4 hours a day on dodgeball, sometimes more sometimes less depending on my day to day activities, Usually between 11am-8pm I'm available,
Sometimes my sleep schedule gets a little messed up and I'll be awake from midnight onwards.

If I'm not on tf2 I am almost always reachable on discord/steam

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

General:

Offensive Language - gag/mute - Warning > 1h > 2h> 12h> 24h > 2d > 1w > 2w> 1m> 2m> perm

Spawn camping - Warn > Slay > kick > ban 2h> 12h > 24h > 2d > 1w > 2w > 1m > 2m > perm

Micspam - 12h mute > 1d > 2d > 1w > 2w > 1m > perm

textspam - 12h gag > 1d > 2d > 1w > 2w > 1m > perm

Abusing calladmin - 1d ban > 2d > 1w > 2w > 1m > perm

Calling out an undercover admin - 12h silence > 1d > 2d > 1w > 2w > 1m > perm

NSFW sprays - spray ban until they have changed spray.

Any hackers will be recorded and swiftly perm banned.

VSH:

Camping - Warn > Slay

Delaying rounds - Warn > Slay

Being friendly - Warn > Slay
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dodgeball:

Stealing Rockets - Warn > Slay > ban 2h > 12h > 24h > 2d > 1w > 2w > 1m > 2m > perm

Suiciding rocket (passing) - Warn > slay next round > ban

Body-Blocking - Warn > Slay > ban 2h > 1d > 2d > 1w > 2w > 1m > perm

Delaying rounds - Warn > Slay > Ban 2h > 1d > 2d > 1w > 2w > 1m > perm

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have had experience moderating for Minecraft servers, and have also had administrator experience with Runescape clans/discords.

I have had an amazing experience with blackwonder servers thus far and hope to continue having a great time and making new friends.

I have become decently known player among the dodgeball community in Australia as most regulars know me :)

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.

Please let me know if you need any more details or need me to expand on anything.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

[SS] White

Strange

White

Should quickly note that i will be away for the next day or two, so anything that needs to be updated will be done once i return.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I play on the Australian dodgeball, VSH and times X servers, 90% of my time is spent on dodgeball as that is my favourite game mode on tf2, I would like to moderate the Dodgeball server, but am able to moderate others if needed.
could you then add VSH and dodgeball punishments to the punishment section?

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

Hey white!
just here to mention a few things with your application:
Text/Micspam - 12h Silence > 1d > 2d > 1w > 2w > 1m > perm
We won't silence if they only text spam, it would only be a gag, and a mute for only mic spam the times are correct too.
You have 0 comm blocks and bans to your name which is good to see.
Looking at your chat logs you do spam lenny binds a lot, please keep this to a minimum. I also notice one of your binds are "*DEAD* A Burnt Cheeseburger : If y3p could turn his mod status into a badge irl he would wear it" Questionable quote about my personality but i guess its your choice to drop that in chat every few minutes it seems. If you become staff i would expect this to stop.

Thats all i had to say.

[SS] White

Strange

White

Hey white!
just here to mention a few things with your application:

We won't silence if they only text spam, it would only be a gag, and a mute for only mic spam the times are correct too.
You have 0 comm blocks and bans to your name which is good to see.
Looking at your chat logs you do spam lenny binds a lot, please keep this to a minimum. I also notice one of your binds are "*DEAD* A Burnt Cheeseburger : If y3p could turn his mod status into a badge irl he would wear it" Questionable quote about my personality but i guess its your choice to drop that in chat every few minutes it seems. If you become staff i would expect this to stop.

Thats all i had to say.
I will use binds less and that last one was a joke from last night, Will be removing that one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom