Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined SpOwOky's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpOwOky

User name: SpOwOky

Name
SpOwOky

Your Age
real age: 13. mental age: like 16

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID2
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867946926/ (i dont really know what steamID2)

Your DiscordID
SpOwOky#5207

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Ah, I once were moderator in an SCP secret laboratory server, but I dropped out because the co-owner hated me with his whole heart, I tried to talk to him why he hated me, he didn't answer, so I asked other mods and players if I did something wrong, and no one said I did anything wrong, so I asked the owner if he knew. And he said he hated me because I wasn't serious enough, but it wasn't a problem. I still remember that he took my role without the owner's permission, and like the whole server got mad at him, I got kicked right after that because he said it was my fault for making the server mad, I could have asked the owner to invite me but I didn't want to be there so I told him I didn't want to annoy the co-owner anymore, even though I did nothing wrong.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I would like to be a moderator in this server 185.44.76.140:27070

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because I like your servers and where it's going. I have always wanted to be a part of a big server. I do also feel like I could help make it the best it could be.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Atleast 2 hours everyday.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Well, my ideal way of punishing players depends on what they did and what you guys want me to do, whatever the owner wants, so will I do, if he says something like "if a player swears, kick him" of course so is that a stupid rule, but I would follow it if he/she made it one.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm a funny guy, according to my friends. I follow orders and will never give up. And I can still be chill even if the whole server tries to kill me.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Norwegian.

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

Hi SpOwOky ,

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes
-If you read the guide then you didn't understand how to make a good application, i recommend you read it again.

Your SteamID2
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867946926/ (i dont really know what steamID2)
-Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:453840599 (How to find it).

How often do you play TF2?
Atleast 2 hours everyday.
-Could you be specific on when you can be online. (16:00-18:00) for example

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Well, my ideal way of punishing players depends on what they did and what you guys want me to do, whatever the owner wants, so will I do, if he says something like "if a player swears, kick him" of course so is that a stupid rule, but I would follow it if he/she made it one.
-Punishment ladders help us to understand better your ideal way of punishing players.(You can take ideas from other applicants without copying them).

Extra info...
Commblocks / Excluding CONSOLElatest commblockBanslatest banSession(In the server you want be a mod)
0​
No​
0​
No​
15 minutes, 12 seconds​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom