Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Spoopsy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoopsy

Strange

john

Username: Spoopsy

Name
Spoopsy

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes I do. In total I have 8 days worth of playtime on Blackwonder servers.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:104913797

Your DiscordID
Spoopsy#4786

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
The server isn't up anymore but it was called "24/7 Bosses" Essentially an achievement idle server which included boss farming as well. I moderated for this server from 2016-2017.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I tend to stick to the advanced dodge ball server and it happens to be the one I'd like to moderate as well. The IP: 85.117.240.13:27015

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've wanted to apply for about 3 months now, I've noticed a lack of active moderators and I see people often complain about things happening in the server, such as rules being broken or people being not so nice, and nothing is really done about it. I think I would make a good admin because I am mature and the server knows me well. I do only have experience moderating one, not so popular, server which I mentioned was the "24/7 Bosses" server which is no longer up unfortunately. I also bare the knowledge and ability to be laid back and understand the entirety of a situation when it is needed, I like to understand both sides the whole way through before making a definite decision. The only history I have on Blackwonder would be playing on your advanced dodge ball server daily.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Meatshield

How often do you play TF2?
I play tf2 almost daily. Monday-Friday 2pm-10pm Saturday and Sunday 10am-10pm

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Bodyblocking: I would give a warning, then a 1 day ban, 2 day ban, week ban, permanent ban. Bodyblocking is extremely aggravating for players to fight against and won't be tolerated
Insta'ing: Reflecting the rocket so close to someone that they can't reasonably reflect it back, causing an instant death. I would give a warning, then a second warning, then a 1 day ban, 2 day ban, 5 day ban, week ban, permanent ban. Insta'ing is also very annoying to play against as it doesn't allow the player to really fight back as they die immediately.
Mic spam: I would immediately give a 30m mute as it's hard to do this on accident, after the first mute it would follow this pattern: 1 day mute, 3 day mute, 5 day mute, week mute, permanent mute
Chat spam: Chat spam would follow the same pattern as mic spam although with gags of course. If they are spamming both, it would be the same times but with silences
Toxicity: I would consider being rude, insulting other players, or being a general nuisance to those around you to be toxicity. I would kick the person so they have the chance to cool off and if they join back and continue: 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 5 day ban, week ban, permanent ban
Use of/Advertising hacks: Immediate ban, the person does not get a warning or a kick, they will be banned on the spot once it is confirmed they are hacking.
I will note that the punishable behavior is just behavior I have noticed although if I come across something else it would follow the pattern of having a warning, a kick, one day ban, 2 day ban, 5 day ban, one week ban, permanent ban
Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I would like to note that my language on the server will need to be more matured as I wasn't assuming a moderator position before which meant, for me anyway, that I didn't need to be entirely professional in the way I spoke or acted; I am willing to act more mature and watch my language on the server for the sake of moderating.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Please revisit the How To on applying for moderator, as your application is incomplete in it's current state. Feel free to refer to prior accepted applications as reference, but be aware that plagiarism is not tolerated.

Total Time: 0 months, 8 days, 9 hours, 28 minutes, 29 seconds

Comms
Provided hyperlink are your comm blocks. One from the 15th of January for chat spam, and two vote mutes, however the reasons for these are illegitimate and most likely is a case of donor abuse.

Spoopsy

Strange

john

Please revisit the How To on applying for moderator, as your application is incomplete in it's current state. Feel free to refer to prior accepted applications as reference, but be aware that plagiarism is not tolerated.

Total Time: 0 months, 8 days, 9 hours, 28 minutes, 29 seconds

Comms
Provided hyperlink are your comm blocks. One from the 15th of January for chat spam, and two vote mutes, however the reasons for these are illegitimate and most likely is a case of donor abuse.
I have made the adjustments to my application per your request.

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Your applications still lacks of any form of a punishment ladder. As Chig has mentioned, what would you do next if a person comes back after having been punished just to do the same thing again? I advise you as well to revisit the guide once more and potentially other applications to see what we are looking for.

Spoopsy

Strange

john

Your applications still lacks of any form of a punishment ladder. As Chig has mentioned, what would you do next if a person comes back after having been punished just to do the same thing again? I advise you as well to revisit the guide once more and potentially other applications to see what we are looking for.
I have made the necessary adjustments to my application.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Bodyblocking: I would give a warning, then a 1 day ban, 2 day ban, week ban, permanent ban. Bodyblocking is extremely aggravating for players to fight against and won't be tolerated
That's dramatic
Toxicity: I would consider being rude, insulting other players, or being a general nuisance to those around you to be toxicity. I would kick the person so they have the chance to cool off and if they join back and continue: 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 5 day ban, week ban, permanent ban
hmmm

1611031660152.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom