Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Splashy's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splashy

Username: Splashy

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? [U:1:848032180]

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I really don't know why I got banned for dup accounts because I've been playing on my main I'm just baffled when I tried to get on the sever i was banned by the console and ive been playing this server for years and i just got banned on it for joining idk why or how i got banned still but i dont know if so i just wanna be unbanned please and i dont know please just let me know i just wanna play again

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
You were banned by the anticheat for sharing your internet connection with a banned account, which was banned for cheating.

1663558898941.png

Splashy

oh ok so I'm ip banned with someone who was using the same internet and the only person i know that plays was my friend and he came to my house after my football game and he showed me sum he said sum about aimbot and then bhop and I told him don't do it but then he got banned and told me and i didn't care because I couldn't stop him from doing it but i told him not too but I'm just pissed because i got banned for what he did

Splashy

Dear , 10000 Cold Knights

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my sincerest apologies for my recent behavior on the [Server Name] that resulted in my ban.

I understand that my actions violated the rules and regulations of the server and caused disruption to the community. I take full responsibility for my behavior and regret my actions.

I would like to assure you that this behavior is not a reflection of my true character and I am committed to making amends. I understand the importance of creating a positive and respectful environment for all users and will make sure to abide by the rules in the future.

I would be grateful if you could consider lifting my ban and giving me another chance to contribute positively to the community. I assure you that I will make every effort to be a responsible and respectful member of the server going forward.

Thank you for taking the time to read this apology and for your consideration. I look forward to the opportunity to make things right.

Sincerely, Splashy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom