What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Accepted Spiderman31807's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman31807

Username: Spiderman31807

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:709278373

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
Aimbot (Minigun)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I've been playing tf2 for a week.. (been playing in training for about a month to try and get use to wasd tho) I don't even know HOW I could have gotten picked up as aimboting on the anticheat my aims not even that good, I only got this laptop a 2 months ago and its my first ever computers so I not no muscle memory for the mouse.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
There is a very small chance this is a false ban, but I will remove it just in case.

Spiderman31807

There is a very small chance this is a false ban, but I will remove it just in case.
thank you also now that i think about it, it might have been caused by lag, while I did say my aim is bad (it is) the enemy (scout) were just running in a straight line to try and destroy my rtd dispenser and therefore my aim was pretty much in the middle of their hitbox most of that game, the way lag factors in is I know what the server sees when you lag (from lagging in OW and seeing my POTG) its very choppy and looks like aimbot I get called a hacker a lot the rare times I lag in OW, anyway the server might have just seen me aiming one way then suddenly facing the middle of the scouts hitbox, making it look like aimbot.

hope that clears things up

though I'm still don't know why I'm lagging with good ping, however I'm not going to bother you about it, happens in all server including casual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)