Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamp Lad

Uncharitable
Seriously, you should disable the "Spectating ___" flashing indicator because when trying to get footage of someone cheating they'll just instantly turn them off the moment they see someone's spectating them

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
So many players don't know "sm_speclist_hideme" exist. I also didn’t know about it for months when I started playing on servers.
I think it would be useful adding a tip in the chat about this command everytime when player is moving to the spectate team.

Oak

Gore-Spattered
I personally think it should be enabled by default or completely removed as I don't see a reason why we would need to know who is spectating us. I am sure Bene has a reason why and I might understand it if he said why but as of now I don't think its necessary to have it.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

I personally think it should be enabled by default or completely removed as I don't see a reason why we would need to know who is spectating us. I am sure Bene has a reason why and I might understand it if he said why but as of now I don't think its necessary to have it.

A little while ago I was playing on blue team I am 90% certain that some people were ghosting me through discord because as soon as someone spectated me like 3 people ran towards my hiding spot so having the names appear can tip you off to rule breakers which is useful.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

I don't think this is necessary, as normie has mentioned in the past, most cheats have a spec list built into them anyway.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
suggestion will be turned down due to the reception. As people have said, the command
sm_speclist_hideme
does exist. Thanks for the suggestion however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom