What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Declined Spectacle's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectacle

Strange
User name: Spectacle

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:169078144

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
"Mic spam"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I would like to have my mute revoked as i am a very active player and enjoy playing an interacting with other players, i also wasn't shown any evidence for this mic spam.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning Spectacle.

Just to put in as a reference point:
spec.PNG

Evidence is not supplied to you unless you appeal. This is your first appeal to any of your comm blocks.
We will need to go through and get the correct demo to be viewed.

Spectacle

Strange
Of course its my first appeal, because unlike other players i can deal with being muted for a week. Unlike a perm mute, i can no longer speak so of course im going to appeal. "Evidence is not supplied to you unless you appeal". What do you think this is? Might i add all of my mutes have been over the course of at least 1-2 years.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Of course its my first appeal, because unlike other players i can deal with being muted for a week. Unlike a perm mute, i can no longer speak so of course im going to appeal. "Evidence is not supplied to you unless you appeal". What do you think this is? Might i add all of my mutes have been over the course of at least 1-2 years.
Those are all in the last year

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Player has been back to the forums multiple times without responding. Closing this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)