Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Special title's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonchickeno

Unremarkable
What about a special title for people who has earned that title. A example is like most reports or most suggestions. The title would be given to them for there help on black wonder :D
A good example would be suicide for the most reports on the Blackwonder community. Suicide gets the title for most reports on the Blackwonder community for all of his/her/it's effort.

After one month either the title is given to someone else or stays on the player until there is another person who has a higher achievement then the previous person who had it. After one year, all titles and player's reset.

Titles:
The reporter - For most report. Colored red
Confused - For most questions. Colored green
proposition - For most suggestions. Colored purple
Gifter - For the most Giveaway. Colored yellow
Dadmin - For the most active admin. Colored anything because why not
Harmony - For the most active person on discord. Colored blue
Troubled - For the most problems. Colored pink. bubble gum pink

Strange - ??? . Colored dark orange. Equipped on Rip and tear.

Idea from Rip and tear.​

Goober___

Wicked Nasty
I was thinking that you could get different ranks for each one. I'm not good with names so I'll just put "title" 1 report = a title
5 reports = new title
10 reports = another title and so on.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
While some of these I have no problems with such as Dadmin or Gifter, a lot of these could lead to a lot of spam.

Reporter: Reports shouldn't be forced, if you see a genuine problem then report it, but in my opinion this will lead to reports for every little thing. "Oh yeah, this Blu accidentally talked over warden once before realizing warden was talking" "Oh yeah, this Blu accidentally gave an illegal order before realizing he was not allowed to do that and then promptly stopped"

Confused: Questions shouldn't be forced. If you have a question, ask it. If somebody sees "oh cool you get a free title for asking a lot of questions" you better bet we're going to be seeing a lot of stupid questions. "Hey, what does out of cell rebel day mean?"

Proposition
: Suggestions shouldn't be forced. If you have an idea you think would genuinely have a positive impact on the servers then suggest it. Having an award like that will lead to a lot of crappy suggestions. "Yeah, I think that Saxton Hale's HP should be lowered to 10. Oh you don't like it? Too bad, a suggestion's a suggestion, give me my title."

Harmony: Spam posts on discord. On a format where sending a message is as easy as pressing enter, spam will be especially possible.

Troubled: I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "problems." If you mean rules, then this would either encourage/shame rule breakers. If it's for having the most questions or having the most reports against people (being generally troubled) then this could really just fit into either Confused or Reporter, and you already know what I think about those.

This would lead to a lot of spam and forced suggestions, reports, or questions. People will begin making crappy reports, bogus questions and terrible suggestions just so they can get a free title. Harmony will be very likely to cause spam, and I'm not even sure what you mean by "Troubled"

Suicide

Suislide
While some of these I have no problems with such as Dadmin or Gifter, a lot of these could lead to a lot of spam.

Reporter: Reports shouldn't be forced, if you see a genuine problem then report it, but in my opinion this will lead to reports for every little thing. "Oh yeah, this Blu accidentally talked over warden once before realizing warden was talking" "Oh yeah, this Blu accidentally gave an illegal order before realizing he was not allowed to do that and then promptly stopped"

Confused: Questions shouldn't be forced. If you have a question, ask it. If somebody sees "oh cool you get a free title for asking a lot of questions" you better bet we're going to be seeing a lot of stupid questions. "Hey, what does out of cell rebel day mean?"

Proposition
: Suggestions shouldn't be forced. If you have an idea you think would genuinely have a positive impact on the servers then suggest it. Having an award like that will lead to a lot of crappy suggestions. "Yeah, I think that Saxton Hale's HP should be lowered to 10. Oh you don't like it? Too bad, a suggestion's a suggestion, give me my title."

Harmony: Spam posts on discord. On a format where sending a message is as easy as pressing enter, spam will be especially possible.

Troubled: I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "problems." If you mean rules, then this would either encourage/shame rule breakers. If it's for having the most questions or having the most reports against people (being generally troubled) then this could really just fit into either Confused or Reporter, and you already know what I think about those.

This would lead to a lot of spam and forced suggestions, reports, or questions. People will begin making crappy reports, bogus questions and terrible suggestions just so they can get a free title. Harmony will be very likely to cause spam, and I'm not even sure what you mean by "Troubled"
Taking words out of multiple people's mouths (including mine)

This suggestion seems very.... Unneeded. There is no reason what so ever to have a title for doing reports, suggestions, etc... Most of these will cause spam and admins can't keep up probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom