Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Spawncamping on x10 servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon

Somewhat Threatening

To what extent can someone spawncamp?
I find that when a server is a bit empty, people spawn camp mainly because everyone or almost everyone on the other team are, and have been, afk for almost 10 minutes.
Would you just wait for them to come out of their spawn to not break the "spawncamping" rule, or what?
Thanks!

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
I suggested AFK-Kicking Mods waaaay too long ago but Bene for some reason doesnt want that :T
Also, Spawnkill is SPawnkill, there is no excuse for that
And so you can tell everyone else, Spawncamping ONLY counts inside

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

To what extent can someone spawncamp?
If we're talking about x3 Orange (example), then the furthest you can go is directly into the enemy spawn and siting in there revved up with the Brass Beast and a Med. That's spawncamping.

If we're talking about plr_hightower (example), then the furthest you can go is probably having an enemy keeping the spawn doors open and then you unloading 50 grenade pills into the general vicinity of a player.

IDK, other people might have their different examples, but the meat of it boils down to "if you've locked the opposition into a constant loop of death before leaving spawn, that's spawncamping".

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I've spent alot of time with this in regards to the Orange servers.

What I have as a binded message is that "preventing the enemy from leaving spawn, shooting into or entering the enemy spawn is against the rules"

The caveat to me is when the enemy shoots you first from within their spawn, then IMO you are free to retaliate by firing at them.

For HT, there is no spawncamping rule. There are 3 exits, and if a player is not able to get out of a HT spawn, I would also question their ability to fight their way out of a wet paper bag as well. Lol

Closer evaluation, you're talking about Orange, and maybe even more specifically, upgrades. Those servers.... I don't like those servers. I check them every day, but....Roar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom