Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Spawncamping on 2fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Spawncamping on 2fort isn't allowed. But there are a lot of different situations, when you shoot at enemy's spawn, which i want to ask.
For example:
i have a lot of situations, when the engineer is trying to build his sentry right at his spawn exit, and insta trying to escape, when he is under attack. At this situation, can i shoot at him, for not let him build a sentry or any other building? - Does this count as spawncamping?

Another example: If enemy is low hp, trying to escape to his spawn, he just opened his gates and he is already in, but i for example won't let him escape, and shoot at him, right before he takes health from spawn's locker. - Is this spawncamping and bannable? If yes, what if he was for example attacking me, or i was attacking him, but he lost the battle and trying to escape into his base, and i won't let him survive and kill him at his spawn. Does this count as spawncamping too?

If enemy is just standing near the spawn, with open gates, can you try to kill him, and then insta leave this place for not camping?

If they shoot at you from spawn or you see they are ready to attack you, can you because of the provocation start shooting at them into the enemy spawn?

And the final: If you camp enemies from the spawn, but let them leave spawn like for 2 meters from the gates without shooting at them or being out of their field of view, and only then attack. - Is this allowed or bannable?

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Spawncamping on 2fort isn't allowed. But there are a lot of different situations, when you shoot at enemy's spawn, which i want to ask.
For example:
i have a lot of situations, when the engineer is trying to build his sentry right at his spawn exit, and insta trying to escape, when he is under attack. At this situation, can i shoot at him, for not let him build a sentry or any other building? - Does this count as spawncamping?

In this situation, yes you could kill him. Engies have no special protection to be permitted to have building directly outside of spawn.

Another example: If enemy is low hp, trying to escape to his spawn, he just opened his gates and he is already in, but i for example won't let him escape, and shoot at him, right before he takes health from spawn's locker. - Is this spawncamping and bannable? If yes, what if he was for example attacking me, or i was attacking him, but he lost the battle and trying to escape into his base, and i won't let him survive and kill him at his spawn. Does this count as spawncamping too?

You may not prevent an enemy from leaving a spawn, if that spawn only has 1 exit. However, if someone is standing in the doorway and firing at you, of course you may return fire.

If enemy is just standing near the spawn, with open gates, can you try to kill him, and then insta leave this place for not camping?

Yes

If they shoot at you from spawn or you see they are ready to attack you, can you because of the provocation start shooting at them into the enemy spawn?

Yes, see 2 questions above.

And the final: If you camp enemies from the spawn, but let them leave spawn like for 2 meters from the gates without shooting at them or being out of their field of view, and only then attack. - Is this allowed or bannable?

If you are talking about the second spawn, then yes, if they are in that area in front of spawn, fire away. (Also that would have a second exit).

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The rule has been amended, to simplify the enforcement.

1585843731306.png

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I still have the same questions. Can you for example keep killing non-spawning players in the spawn, that are trying to run away or if they are just standing in spawn with open gates?
1585846469757.png

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I still have the same questions. Can you for example keep killing non-spawning players in the spawn, that are trying to run away or if they are just standing in spawn with open gates? View attachment 15543

Let's use Orange as an example. If the players appear AFK, so an opposing player decides to continuously blast rockets in there, that would be spawn camping, yes.

The players must be able to exit their spawn. If a spawn has 5 exits and the dying player continues to leave from the same exit and keeps dying, then all the rules in the world will not save that player.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
and what if they are provoke you, opening gates and shoot you from spawn? Can you shoot at them too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom