Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Spaghetti's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaghetti

Username: Spaghetti

Name
Spaghetti

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:197789052

Your DiscordID
Spaghetti#3506

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Dodgeball Au, Dodgeball Advanced Au

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I'd like to become moderator to make people feel more welcome in the dodge ball servers and to enforce the rules to the people who are not following them. I've played dodge ball for a year now and managed to become rank #1 on the casual dodge ball server and #2 on the advanced dodge ball server. Now and then i come across toxic individuals that ruin the experience for everyone in the server and i never see any moderators that come onto the dodge ball servers.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Monday - Thursday 4PM -7PM | Friday - Sunday 4PM - 10PM

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hacking > Permanent Ban

Spamming In Chat > Warn > 30 min-gag > 2 hour-gag > 1 day-gag > 3 days-gag > 1 week-gag > 2 week-gag > Permanent Gag

NSFW Spray > Permanent Spray Ban

Exploiting > Warn > 1 hour-ban > 2 hour-ban > 1 day-ban > 1 week-ban > Permanent Ban

Advertising Hacks > Permanent Gag

Harassing Others and Being Toxic > 1 hour > 1 day > 1 week > Permanent-Gag

Voice Chat Spamming > Warn > 1 hour-mute > 2 hour-mute > 1 day-mute> 5 days-mute > 1 week-mute > 2 week-mute > Permanent Mute

English Only > Warn > 1 hour-mute > 2 hour-mute > 1 day-mute > 2 day-mute > 1 week-mute > 2 week-mute > Permanent mute

Abusing !calladmin > Permanent Ban

Impersonating An Admin > Warn > 1 day-ban > 1 week-ban > 2 week-ban > Permanent Ban

Dodge ball Rules

Orbiting the rocket for too long > Warn > Kick > 1 hour-ban > 2 hour-ban > 1 week-ban > Permanent Ban

Suicide if you're targeted by the rocket > Warn > Kick > 1 hour-ban > 2 hour-ban > 1 day ban > 1 week-ban > Permanent Ban

Body Blocking > Warn > Kick > 1 hour-ban > 2 hour-ban > 1 week-ban > Permanent Ban

Stealing > Warn > 1 Day Ban > Permanent Ban
Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
No

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

Hi!

Orbiting the rocket for too long > Warn > Kick > 1 hour-ban > 2 hour-ban > 1 week-ban > Permanent Ban

Suicide if you're targeted by the rocket > Warn > Kick > 1 hour-ban > 2 hour-ban > 1 day ban > 1 week-ban > Permanent Ban

Body Blocking > Warn > Kick > 1 hour-ban > 2 hour-ban > 1 week-ban > Permanent Ban
These are good, but the kick is not really usable for punishing. And there is some big jump from 2 hour ban to permanent.
Where is the "stealing" segment? (just cuz in the normal aus dodgeball the stealing is not allowed)

NSFW Spray > Give a warning and ask them to change their spray > Permanent Spray Ban
We are not asking anything, we sprayban permanently the target.

Advertising Hacks > 2 Week-ban > Permanent Ban
For advertising hacks we permanent silence(usually gag) the player and not ban.

Harassing Others and Being Toxic > Warn > 1 week-ban > 2 week-ban > Permanent Ban
I think someone only in the chat's can be toxic or can harrass someone. So for this we give mute or gag.

English Only > Warn > 1 hour-ban > 2 hour-ban > 1 day-ban > 2 day-ban > 1 week-ban > 2 week-ban > Permanent Ban
This thing is only in the voice chat, but here too we punish with mute.

Abusing !calladmin > Warn > Kick > 1 hour-ban > 2 hour-ban > 1 day-ban > 2 day-ban > 1 week-ban > 2 week-ban > Permanent Ban
Here we istant ban him without warning.

Playtime:
1612249914825.png

Here some words:
1612249983739.png

1612250077600.png

1612250091612.png

1612250107613.png

1612250119272.png

1612250133268.png

1612250184310.png

You have no punishments. Good luck.

Dodge ball Rules
And we write this into one :D

Last edited:

Spaghetti

Hi!

These are good, but the kick is not really usable for punishing. And there is some big jump from 2 hour ban to permanent.
Where is the "stealing" segment? (just cuz in the normal aus dodgeball the stealing is not allowed)

We are not asking anything, we sprayban permanently the target.

For advertising hacks we permanent silence(usually gag) the player and not ban.

I think someone only in the chat's can be toxic or can harrass someone. So for this we give mute or gag.

This thing is only in the voice chat, but here too we punish with mute.

Here we istant ban him without warning.

Playtime:
View attachment 23724

Here some words:

You have no punishments. Good luck.

And we write this into one :D

Hey Nebu, i've edited my original application :)

Regarding the inappropriate slurs, i only use them on friends :)

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
hello,
it doesn't matter if you direct your degrading speech or slurs exclusively to your friends. The position of a staff member generally means that it is a person of trust to ask for help, not seeing them throwing around insults, slurs and alike. What I'm saying is, it can and will leave a bad impression on the community and its staff. Given the keyword searches Nebula has provided I personally think it's for the best if you spend some time improving on expressing yourself in a more friendly manner if you plan on attempting to get accepted for said position.

Spaghetti

hello,
it doesn't matter if you direct your degrading speech or slurs exclusively to your friends. The position of a staff member generally means that it is a person of trust to ask for help, not seeing them throwing around insults, slurs and alike. What I'm saying is, it can and will leave a bad impression on the community and its staff. Given the keyword searches Nebula has provided I personally think it's for the best if you spend some time improving on expressing yourself in a more friendly manner if you plan on attempting to get accepted for said position.
Fair enough, understood :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom