Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted spacedude997's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Username: spacedude997

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:138009523

Who has punished you?
Rob

Why were you punished?
Forced baiting, a horrible microphone and the insane amount of priors.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
So hey it’s been a while.

I really did enjoy jailbreak at the time I did play it and it really did suck that I was team-banned over a year ago. Albeit it was deserved and I will totally hold my hands up to that.
When I did play jailbreak I was very angsty and a person with many anger issues and I got a hot head way too quickly. Combining that with the toxic nature of the people I’ve played with and my weird report obsession it didn’t really create the most wholesome person. I started off playing jailbreak for fun but as time went on with personal issues and just me being dumb I quickly used it as a cathartic way which clearly isn’t the right way to play the game. I ruined loads of experiences by being a smartass that thought he was hot shit when in reality I wasn’t. A lot of people probably did quit because of me being a massive dick and I will also hold my hands up to that. Me being a hot head lead to me doing loads of dumb stuff that I totally accept the blame for.
I wasn’t really fit to play on the other team and I understand why I was banned.
It’s been a year and I genuinely think I have improved as a person and just my approach to games in general. I loved this community and since there’s a fresh batch of new players it’s a good time to have a fresh start.
Albeit this is just me saying words and isn’t really action. I’m asking for another chance. This community has given me so much and I was just a passive aggressive loser.
I have a better headset, a healthy mindset and a proper outlook on the way to play jailbreak and I feel refreshed and ready to play on blue team again.

Thanks for reading and I hope you’ll give me a chance for some form of redemption.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You've already had 2 perms appealed. You came to the forum with the same level headed attitude and the admins accepted your appeals. You then went on to continue breaking rules.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Yeah that is what happened and was just basic paper over the cracks. But this time it really is different. I really hope that you're able to give me the benefit of the doubt considering its been over a year that happened and I genuinely do believe time has had its effect on me. I really want a clean slate and a fresh start and while yeah its been like this before there hasn't been a year gap difference between the appeals.

Pretty please.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Unfortunately yes. Most of my antics on discord are just for fun but my 17/18 years of age are just really really embarrassing phases of pettiness, drama filled rage and immaturity. I had exams and they were taking a massive toll on me but luckily they’re gone and I never have felt better.
I can totally see why my age is up for discussion but I can assure you I am 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom