What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Spaceblob11's Ban appeal

Spaceblob11

Strange
Username: Spaceblob11

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:451003995

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
"[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (AA) | Weapon: tf_weapon_sniperrifle_decap"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
(https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A451003995&Submit=Search)

Hi all, it's been a while since my permanent ban for cheating, (around 11-ish months) and I would like to (re-)appeal.

Before we start, I would like to apologize for my last appeal (made around 10 months ago) as I was extremely immature in the way I wrote the initial appeal and tried to lie my way out of it. It's been just under a year or so and I feel I have matured a lot since then. Now to get onto the appeal bit.

First and foremost, I would like to say that I completely acknowledged what I did (aimbotting for a few seconds (I believe at least, read the edit at the bottom) before being banned) was completely wrong and ruined the game for those I played with. I was still immature at the time this incident took place and thought it would be interesting to check out what exactly an aimbot was and what it did. However, at the time, I took no consideration in how it might have affected those I played with.

Now, I have taken the time (nearly a year) to re-consider my actions and how they have made the other people in the server feel. Also, with the uprising of all these bots in casual, I am well aware of what it feels like to be on the other end of an aimbotter. I would like to say sorry to all those whose joy I might have ruined in the few minutes I was on the server.

I have also been playing a lot on a different community called panda and have gained a good reputation, (you can ask one of the admins about me).

I realize that this community has a VERY strict policy when it comes to cheaters but just this once, I am asking for you to take my appeal into consideration. If this appeal is to, unfortunately, get declined, please advise me on the date I should appeal. I've also been reading past appeals for this reason and seen that a lot of the decline reasons are, "We do not unban cheaters". I acknowledge this, however, the ban appeal template states, "[Note: If you were banned for cheating and you appeal, the chances of you being unbanned are very unlikely as we have a strict policy when it comes to cheating on our servers.]" It states it is unlikely to be unbanned however not down right impossible.

As a finishing note, I would just like to say that if I could in anyway shape, way or form prove that I would never hack again, I would. I have matured a lot in the past year. I really hope that you admins can understand that.

If I get given another chance, I will not let any of you down.

Please take this appeal into consideration.

Thank you for your time and have a lovely day.

EDIT: I believe, at the time of this ban, I did not have cheats running (which is shown as there is no demo attached to my ban).

I could be wrong, but I’m 70% sure it might be a false ban?

again, I could be wrong about the false ban stuff since this was a year ago and my memory aint too great.

However, if I was using cheats (which I’m pretty-ish sure I wasnt) I’ve made sure to apologize and explain myself in the above.

IF any admins have proper footage or evidence of me cheating, please bring it forward Because I would like to know if the ban was fair or an accident.

I know in my last improper appeal I was stated to be cheating or something, if so, could any evidence be brought forwards?

I hope you all give me the benifit of the doubt.
Ty.

- Spaceblob11

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
So you admit to cheating but then you say it's a false ban? In your case it is quite unlikely that the ban was false, as most of the detection methods we had back then were very proven. I might have considered giving a second chance if you hadn't worded it so poorly.

Spaceblob11

Strange
I will try to clarify what I was saying.

All I meant by saying it might have been a false ban was that its been a year and my memory is a bit fogged but knowing myself, I think I was wrong in saying it was false. Sorry for the bad wording.

I believe I was cheating and the detection method, as you said, is trusted.

Very Sorry for the confusion and any inconvenience caused.

I hope you still might consider me for a second chance?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)