Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Soviet Ruski Dog's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:126352876

Who has punished you?
Drax / STEAM_0:0:194302974

Why were you punished?
Donor Abuse

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was apparently donor abusing for vote slaying someone I "did not like." However I called the vote slay because the Guard was not with Warden and was in Medic instead of the opposite side of the map of at Fall Game. Following what I said about Guards staying with Warden the warden even said the Guard must stay with him at all times unless permitted which he wasn't. The rule for Guards must stay with Warden is number 30th under Guards and is stated "Stay with the Warden all times: Unless ordered otherwise by Warden or chasing a rebel."

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

So first here is what I saw it as:
As soon as I join the server everyone just starts yelling at Delta and calling him names. Delta informed me that moments before you were doing the same thing as well because you were spamming the chat and he called a vote gag on you. After seeing everyone lash out on Delta and then seeing a slay on Delta started by someone who was known to not like Delta, my immediate reaction was that you were donor abusing calling a slay on him for no reason. You did not give a warning for the slay until after the slay had already been called so I didn't know why it was happening. The stay with warden rule is a little ambiguous because if you have low health and the warden is in fall game with all the reds in a controlled area and doesn't need your help, you should have every right to go to medic and heal up then go back. Definitely next time give a warning before vote-slaying someone. I am shortening the ban to 4 hours instead of a day because it technically was a fair slay, however you did not give any warning and showed more motive to slay him not because he was breaking the rules, but because you didn't like him. I also am going to add (after the ban is up) a gag for 120 minutes for the spam provided in the proof, and a day mute for admin callout shown here:

To your first video about what you saw... Before you joined I said I was slaying him because he was not with the Warden and that guards must stay with Warden unless permitted to leave or chase rebels neither of which he was doing (he was just rocket jumping and was in medic instead of fall game.)

Delta

Sufficiently Lethal

Delta

I was with the warden, The warden may say otherwise as he was very biased towards you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom