Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered !soundfx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here it goes....... (Also the "question" is underlined for those who don't want to read)

So, about two months ago I played on a Los Angeles Jailbreak Server at around 7:30 pm MST. I was a donor and was slowly approaching my trial's end. I wanted to play a bit of JB with my friends before my trial ended. As I loaded into the server, I promptly typed !soundfx, selected Distorted Speaker, then typed !mypitch 78, and all was well. As the night progressed, an admin by the (at the time) name of "Jim" joined the server. Prior to him joining, the admin notices my voice effect (Distorted Speaker) and tells me to turn it off. Now of course, if an admin tells you to do something, you should probably do it, but, I bought donor and felt that I had a right to use what I payed $2 USD for. I asked why, along with a follow up statement saying that I payed for the perks and did not understand why I needed to turn my sound fx off. Shortly after, I was banned for 2 hours and left to wonder what just happened. My Steam friend Cyanide 64 had mentioned to me that !soundfx was banned. SO... The question is: Is !soundfx banned? And if so, when should I expect the option to select it be removed? I do NOT want to report Jim, let it be known that the experience between Jim and I was an awkward one, but I am certain he had a reason to ban me. If someone could please help me understand the future of the donator perks, I would be very appreciative. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom