Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved SoundCloud playback very quiet (at least for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
I haven't seen anyone complain about a low volume at !scvol 10, but when I set it to 10, it's very silent and my family won't tolerate extremely loud cartoonish gunshots just so I can listen to Sonic Blaster by F-777. I've only had it play at a decent volume ONCE, but I would like for it to become a consistent behavior. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

/scvol 10 sounds like the regular browser version at level 1. Should be boosted by around double I'd say.

[EGSQ] Onii-chan

I Suggest lowering the game volume. lowering the game volume in setting dosent affect the !SC. if that's still too quiet. just open browser and listen to the song at full volume! or mix the two! I hope this helps you

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Not sure about the soundcloud radio as I've only used it once or twice but an easy workaround to making the alt tab process quicker is to set your game to borderless windowed mode so tf2 doesn't do that whole stall for 5 whole seconds before changing applications thing when you alt tab. Little guide here. Also Necrobump c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom