Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Somedude's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somedude

Strange
User name: Somedude

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:436810603

Who has punished you?
kerknor

Why were you punished?
Being toxic

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i didnt went toxic to the players. some player saw that im a jewish (maybe he goes to my steam profile) and he say on the chat something like bald bastard is jewish something like that ( idk what he said and i cant find it on the chat) i told him some reason why i hate my country named Israel i told him everyone on my country is a greedy faqqot like big mac for 20$ and on usa its like 3$

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

From what I see in the server chat logs, you were taking the piss out of your own country and not the players on the server, whilst sigma was actually making jokes about you and your Jewish heritage. What baffles me is that you were gagged and sigma wasn't, even after he got a warning from Kerk.
1565433296885.png

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning Somedude

I don't understand a lot of what you wrote up there but nothing about a big mac was ever mentioned nor the context of what you are bringing in seemed connected at the time.
fat2.PNG

You never said "this is why I hate my country." or anything to that effect. This was the previous 4 statements you made prior to your gag.
After your recent un-gag for advertising hacks, you should have taken time to reflect on the rules. You can wait this one out.

@Wanka as far as sigma goes, just for your closure,
sigma.PNG

He wasn't gagged because, after the warning and attempts of arguing the rules, he simply stated this.
While they were both joking, they both received a warning. sigma didn't carry on and fat bald bastard did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom