Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined SomeDerg249's Ban appeal

SomeDerg249

Username: SomeDerg249

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/XaraXath/

Who has punished you?
Bigunit

Why were you punished?
Aimbot

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I clearly played with three friends mostly, and Saxton Hale is my thing and challenge, however.. Anyone who called me out was never called me out, and I was never the one who kept getting headshots. But the boss never found me yet unless far distance and, yes, was damn focusing the shot and never moved.. Although, right now i wanted to play with some damn friends of mine. I'm banned for aimbot for some reason and never noticed that, but yeah.. Demo file can't be properly played for some reason. Cause i don't see why it's not working for me..

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Here's the demo in video format:

from what I saw, the most suspicious part of the demo is at the end when you use your pistol. There is quite a bit of snapping. Compared to the rest of the demo, where your aim seems more natural, this is really quite a change in aim style, if I do say so myself.

Demo file can't be properly played for some reason. Cause i don't see why it's not working for me..
Note that a demo file is not a video file, it can't be played in a video player. it's a file with game information such as coordinates and chat etc. You have to play it in TF2 because it can convert that data into a gamestate.

If you want to review the demo for yourself, I've attached it. Move the file to your
Code:
Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf
directory and load up the demo using the developer console which can be enabled in TF2's advanced settings. then turn it on with `. then you need to type demoui or demoui2, and you'll get the demo play tool. You can then proceed to load the demo and search for the tick in the demo.

Attachments

• dinkycheat.dem
    11.1 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:

SomeDerg249

There is nothing more to say. Cheating is bad.
I get it. Unfortunately, I don't cheat in main expect for alt reason why salt and reaction test for fun. I know it's not fun for players and willing to see enough salt than regular playing TF2 without cheat.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom