Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted sogfruit's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sogfruit

Strange
Username: sogfruit

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:149086059

Who has punished you?
Admin

Why were you punished?
"Usage of slurs," which is not entirely wrong, but I have the right to use them.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
As stated in a screenshot in the report against me, I am both a person of color and LGBT. The words I said in the server I had the right to. I can't really show proof of me being LGBT other than telling you I'm bisexual, but I can offer a face reveal along with my steam user if requested. DaggerSable (reported me) is not at fault, I suppose there was no way of knowing my identity. My words had not offended anyone to my knowledge, and the person I was talking to understood the reference I was making. I would at least appreciate a reduced sentence. Apologies for the confusion.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
As stated in a screenshot in the report against me, I am both a person of color and LGBT.
You have my personal guarantee that such things will never make a difference here, negatively or positively. Our policies are not partial towards race or sexual preference, nor are they dependent on them.
I gagged you because your logs contained a very large amount of slurs, usage of which is usually frowned upon. If the instances provided in the report were one time events I'd have simply warned you, but it clearly wasn't the case.
I'll be nice and let you off the hook this time since you don't have any prior punishments, but consider this the warning I previously forewent. Be civil, and ease off the gamer word please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom