Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined sogfruit's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sogfruit

Strange
Username: sogfruit

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:149086059

Who has punished you?
Admin; 10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
I commented on a profile on this forum. Thought the profile was funny. Immediately banned because I've previously interacted with Dhooni, ban reason was "dhooni goonie".

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I understand Dhooni was rightfully banned, but I have nothing to do with him and do not play with him. I do not condone his actions, and he even has me blocked on Discord. My mere former presence around him should not invoke a ban.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I understand Dhooni was rightfully banned, but I have nothing to do with him and do not play with him. I do not condone his actions, and he even has me blocked on Discord. My mere former presence around him should not invoke a ban.
Your forum activity tells a very different story.

Attachments

• sogfruit.PNG
    sogfruit.PNG
    84.1 KB · Views: 94

sogfruit

Strange
Respectfully, no they don’t. Again, former interactions. We have not talked in months. These reactions happened over the course of two days, two months ago. I no longer have ties with him.
Natsu is a friend of mine, although admittedly I have not seen her around either.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
We have not talked in months.
You seemed to be pretty friendly with his alt just a few weeks ago.
I do not condone his actions
You not only condone them, you also appear to be complicit and are lying about it to save your own skin. Nice steam group btw.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220713-095343_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220713-095343_Chrome.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom