Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Soda Popper V.S FaN

Soda Popper v.s FaN

• Soda Popper

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • FaN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZI8

Scarcely Lethal
First of all one is a primary weapon and the other is a melee weapon so it's hard to compare because obviously, the soda popper is way stronger than the Fan try doing a primary vs primary comparison ;)
I am sorry, by FaN I mean the Force a Nature!

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
If I have to choose, damage and utility base, I'd go with Force-A-Nature

However, if I wanted to live to annoy another time, I'll go with the new Soda Popper. :p

ZI8

Scarcely Lethal
Force-Of-Nature IMO personally the old Soda Popper would've won it but we are talking about now and I see the soda popper a slightly downgraded FON with hops...Force of Nature is highly deadly up close unlike the soda popper but I have to say those extra jumps can come in handy tho even though running around accumulating Jumps was way better achievement wise but having the hit system gives the SP gives the scout more practice for aiming his shots and it gives u a reward cause of it but if you are going for destructive run down strategy obviously the FON but if you want to have some fun and troll sollys off their aim Soda Popper is one to go!
Sorry about the confusion, your input is very valuable to this discussion! Have a nice day random person!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom