Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So just a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobus

Strange
Someone tell me why the fuck I am permanently banned on every single blackwonder server? i understand that I broke rules on jailbreak but that's no grounds to ban me on any other server especially because I have never broken a singe rule on any other of the servers. you can ban me on jb that's fine I don't care but let me play dodgeball and do a jump map every now and then. It's not my fault my silly little antics hurt your fragile ego 10k you soggy biscuit.

edit: Also 10k or any relevant staff member instead of instantly dismissing this post how about having an actual conversation with me. Tobus#1738 add my discord and we can have a civil conversation.

Attachments

• 51b0WLxs42L._AC_UL600_SR477,600_.jpg
    51b0WLxs42L._AC_UL600_SR477,600_.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
If you wanna add or explain something, do it in your appeal, not with someone private.
It looks like you don´t seem to understand your mistake and insult and mocking at admin instead.
It's not my fault my silly little antics hurt your fragile ego 10k you soggy biscuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom