Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So, here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan

Train

Zucca

Heyo c: :train::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart:

There's been a lot of admin applications lately, uhuh, and they all seem fine to me. They all play tf2 regularly and most of them are very active in the forums, too.
Everyone is working properly for making this community a better place for everyone, and I have to say it's awesome, everyone is awesome here c:
But then, there's me. I'm rarely playing tf2, I'm playing warframe a lot lately... I'll probably be playing again during the halloween update, since I always liked scream fortress, even when everyone else said it sucked.
But well, the problem is that I will be probably leaving tf2 after this update, maybe I'll come back for another update.
I've always liked playing in this community's servers, in particular in the ctf_2fort EU server... That's pretty cool and the only thing I need to do there as an admin is to mute the people to spam in the voice chat or banning hackers (never actually happened to me).
Also, I'm not even active in the forums as I was before, and I didn't even type anything in the new admin applications, even if I know some of the people who are applying, because I don't recognise myself as an admin anymore.
I'm almost 20 years old, and I feel like I need something different than this.
Also I'll be able to run again in 2 weeks because of that ankle of mine.. I'll be training hard to improve my speed and agility, even if here in italy the sport of athletics isn't that popular, everyone here prefers football above everything else c: Also I'm still at school, I failed 2 years, I need to go out from that kind of jail c:

So... I decided to resign.

Sure, I'll be checking the forums sometimes.

Finally,
I want to thank you guys for letting me be an admin without actually applying, I know some of you since loong time, remember GoRaz guys? That was awesome, the best dodgeball clan ever, everyone wanted to join that clan.
Also, Thanks to everyone from Blueprint and Blackwonder, we had a lot of fun together, even if I haven't talked to you a lot, but we're still like a big family aren't we c:
I'll be also posting my face in the facethread thing, as I told you, lel

~Sparty :train::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart:

A train is a form of rail transport consisting of a series of vehicles propelled along a rail track to transport cargo or passengers.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
I can't say I know you all that well, but I can tell you've been here a long time and been helping out for a while. While I probably can't say this for myself, thank you on behalf of the community (or communities, I guess) for helping to give players the best experience they can get on the servers. Good luck in life, and good luck in your athletics!

Spartan

Train

Zucca

:c another one .. I don't like this because I don't know what to say :c
That's not important, what you typed has already told me that you cared about me c:

I can't say I know you all that well, but I can tell you've been here a long time and been helping out for a while. While I probably can't say this for myself, thank you on behalf of the community (or communities, I guess) for helping to give players the best experience they can get on the servers. Good luck in life, and good luck in your athletics!
Many thanks c:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Another one bites the du- wait... this is the wrong thread, no?

Seriously though, it's sad to see another member go. I haven't played that much with you, but I still saw you as a really fun and nice person to play with.

I can only wish you the best for you future!

Ps: You also play Warframe? Mind playing with a nooby noob sometimes?

Frama

what do i do and who am i
Spartan... anche io mi sono "ritirato" da poco, ma mi dispiace molto vedere una persona come te che dopo tanto tempo se ne va. Certo, non abbiamo interagito molto nei server o nei forum, però sei stato sempre una persona che ho rispettato, e uno che VERAMENTE l'admin lo sa fare.

Non so che altro dire se non...grazie di tutto. Davvero <3

Ah, anche io sono stato bocciato due anni di fila, quindi ti capisco haha

Sorry for people who don't understand it, but I prefered to say this in our language.

Spartan

Train

Zucca

Good luck Spartan :train::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart:
R.I.P Train

Another one bites the du- wait... this is the wrong thread, no?

Seriously though, it's sad to see another member go. I haven't played that much with you, but I still saw you as a really fun and nice person to play with.

I can only wish you the best for you future!

Ps: You also play Warframe? Mind playing with a nooby noob sometimes?
Thanks everyone <3

:train::cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:<3:cart:<3:cart:<3:cart:<3:cart:<3:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-:cart:-cry-
The feels :$
You'll sometimes come around though right?
I will :train::cart:<3:cart:c::cart:

Saaaadus... But we will talk on WhatsApp c:
Ye, I'll still stay in da whatsapp group c:

Spartan... anche io mi sono "ritirato" da poco, ma mi dispiace molto vedere una persona come te che dopo tanto tempo se ne va. Certo, non abbiamo interagito molto nei server o nei forum, però sei stato sempre una persona che ho rispettato, e uno che VERAMENTE l'admin lo sa fare.

Non so che altro dire se non...grazie di tutto. Davvero <3

Ah, anche io sono stato bocciato due anni di fila, quindi ti capisco haha

Sorry for people who don't understand it, but I prefered to say this in our language.
Eh già, in realtà in italiano rende molto meglio c: grazie di tutto pure a te, anche io ti ho sempre rispettato come admin e come persona in se, grazie per le belle parole c:. Purtroppo la scuola per me è uno dei problemi principali, non sono stato bocciato 2 volte di fila, però è come se lo fosse stato.. sarei dovuto uscire già due anni fa da questo liceo scientifico, e per una cosa o l'altra non studiavo, quest'anno mi piacerebbe che le cose cambiassero un po', ma comunque ci rivedremo o qua o su steam, grazie ancora c:

Be sure to add me on Steam f00l ya f00l, if you haven't already... Too many fwends...
Added you c:

Sakuya

Trickster
Nooo the one beautiful train is resigning :(
Spartan I never had the pleasure of having a nice chat with you, I really wish we can someday doc. Be perfect where ever you go and I hope you heal well. You will be missed Spartan but always remembered.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Sad to see you go...
I hope you do enjoy what you are going to do next c:

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
And another. Sad to see you go, but hey, your choice and I happy to respect it.
Good Luck in the future friend, hope life leads you to a happy well.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Thanks everyone <3

I will :train::cart:<3:cart:c::cart:

Ye, I'll still stay in da whatsapp group c:

Eh già, in realtà in italiano rende molto meglio c: grazie di tutto pure a te, anche io ti ho sempre rispettato come admin e come persona in se, grazie per le belle parole c:. Purtroppo la scuola per me è uno dei problemi principali, non sono stato bocciato 2 volte di fila, però è come se lo fosse stato.. sarei dovuto uscire già due anni fa da questo liceo scientifico, e per una cosa o l'altra non studiavo, quest'anno mi piacerebbe che le cose cambiassero un po', ma comunque ci rivedremo o qua o su steam, grazie ancora c:

Added you c:

Good thing i can read and understand Italian.
:bomb::train::cart::cart::cart::cart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom