Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid snw's Ban appeal

benz

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:98778209

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was playing on your Hightower No Cart server for about 3 hours and I leave to jailbreak because everyone had left the server and after a few minutes I get banned and I didn't know why so I joined another jailbreak server and after a few minutes I get banned again so I come to your page and press bans and it say I got banned for a duplicate account. I don't understand why I would get banned for a duplicate account when I have been playing this game for 4 years and this has never happened to me.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

@Kerknor punished an account under the same IP address for hacking in our servers which is why SourceSleuth did the same punishment on you.
Either you are dishonest and only cheat with other accounts, or you have a person in your household that apparently likes cheating in the very server that you go to.

TLDR You tried evading a punishment in an account by making another one and that backfired.

unknown.png

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom