Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Snort's Moderator Application

Snort

Strange
Username: Snort

Name
Snort

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Less then 3 days

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:461377280

Your DiscordID
Snort#6969

Have you managed servers previously? I got accepted but i didnt want to enter there because there was a rumor of people are toxic there so i left there and wanted to go here because this is a really good community and i love it.

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Full crits and Class wars, jailbreak and deathrun (Jailbreak and deathrun is my favorite)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to keep peoples fun secure, and safe, and make sure that they have a great time, i applied for here because i really like this community and would like to keep it safe. My experience is, i usually love moderating servers, i used to be a discord moderator, and keep it safe, but now i want to protect one of my favorite servers

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Wesz

How often do you play TF2?
3-4 hours each day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Edit: In jailbreak (ip: 85.117.240.51:27005 US server.) I would team ban the free killers and mass free killers from blu, if they ban evade, i would probably ask the higher ranked staff what to do, If people use NSFW sprays that has nudity, i would sprayban them, in full crits if people say really offensive stuff at peoples races/religons i would give them 1 day ban, For deathrun: i do not know what could be wrong in there so i have no idea, but i think i would do the same thing in full crits, Class wars: Same thing as full crits*, Another thing for the rules, if people do the same thing again (i learned this from my own mistakes) i would make their Punishment 2x more efficient aka. a guy gets mic banned, they get 1 day voice mute, if they do it again ill give a 2 day voice mute, which this goes for all the punishments, but if they something not too offensive but just for a joke, i would warn them as that message could be not fun for other people with that thing, (you get what i mean) i do not get mad at people by being offenive to me, but i would tell them that would be not cool at all if they say that to someone else,

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am good at understanding whoever is cheating or not, so i dont go like "wow this guy headshotted me time to ban" no, i analyze it, the reaction time and stuff, also i experienced alot as a discord moderator. i do not know too much about map making, but i will try to fix maps if possible A quick attention please: Okay so, i used some swear words to a racist guy and they were kinda mean but he told that black people are bad and many more, will i still get accepted?

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Turkish. (My main language, could be useful because in jailbreak servers theres many turks in there)

Last edited:

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

Hey Snort, here is your bare review about your application.

First you don't have the required 3 day commulative playtime on our servers.
1657296593448.png

Your chat logs seems fine besides some of these. But these are minor things I think.
1657297926081.png

1657298177281.png

command spam
1657298134620.png

In terms of punishment history, you have 2 commblocks especially 2 mute one of them from 2021 december, and the most recent is from 2022 February 9 both of them with the reason "micspam". Other than these I didn't found any bans nor teambans.

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Full crits and Class wars, jailbreak and deathrun (Jailbreak and deathrun is my favorite)
Here I need you to specify which server your want to moderate, for example: "name - ip" . Because there is a lot of server in terms of deathrun, jailbreak, full crits or class wars.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
In class wars, if people micspam, i would usually warn them giving them a first chance so they can understand their mistake, if they dont, sadly i would mute them, and if people are using racist slurs, i would give them a good ol' fashioned mute.
Now if you choosed which servers/ game mode you wan't to moderate I need you to list these rules for the specific game mode and how would you deal with it (exampl. mute, gag, ban ....) or treaten those who breaks them. And then give a duration for them and how this will increase if the rule gets broken again and again by the same people.

But I highly recommend to read the how to apply for staff guide because all of these above are listed there.

That's all from me.. for now, good luck!

Attachments

• 1657298315511.png
    1657298315511.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 42

Snort

Strange
Thanks!, i used these swear words to a racist guy, i was so pissed that i couldnt hold myself from swearing, ill edit the message now and add the ip's, thank you so much for helping

Oak

Gore-Spattered
It is too early of an app and you were using soundboards in VC, declined.

Snort

Strange
Its alright, ill learn from my mistakes, ill not do that in 90 days, thank you for checking my application

Snort

Strange
Edit: The words i have used that are offensive to someone was someone being racist and i got triggered by it.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom