Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined snoopi2244's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopi2244

Snoopi

• Username: snoopi2244

Name
    snoopi

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. More than that

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
    STEAM_0:0:102201840

Your DiscordID
    Snoopi#6178

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
    I used to play Garry's mod alot, been managing / staffing servers in the last couple of years.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
    Advanced TFDB, I am quite active in there.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    Being a moderator has an important task, it isn't about being lazy but helping the Blackwonder community one step forward, I will help with the rulebreaking people and be their day-to-day active Staff member.

When receiving a high role like a moderator, then I'm a guy that takes it pretty seriously, I dislike trolls or just overall bullies.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
    Every day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
    First of all, every person must have a 2nd chance, but then after that one a punishment like if they're mic spamming then a gag since we would like to keep the players to avoid too much hate speech.

Is it very serious and he/she is absolutely targeting all of the players then simply a day ban or less.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
    I currently have a lot of free-time + I play a lot on your TFDB Advanced server so I thought this would benefit both sides.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Danish & A little German

Last edited by a moderator:

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
your application in its current state misses a punishment ladder, I advise you to take a look at accepted and declined applications to get an idea of what is being looked for.

You have a commban history of 6 hours for racism and no bans,
1624529975768.png
Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. More than that
No, see TFStats - Total Time: 0 months, 1 days, 4 hours, 26 minutes, 59 seconds.

Aside of that information I have my justified worries about you enforcing our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom