Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined snavellet's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

snavellet

User name: snavellet

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:159310329

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
I got banned for [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account, I don't even understand why I got banned for a duplicate account, I was just playing casual then, I noticed my connection was slow so I decided to restart my router. I got back on my computer to play TF2 on a community server, I went to BlackWonder Trade Plaza Singapore to find out that I was banned for having a duplicate account.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I believe that you should revoke my punishment because I really don't know what's going on. I have an anti-virus on my pc and after I got banned I scanned the whole file system but there is no virus. I've been playing on BlackWonder servers since 2017 - 2019, It was very fun but to find out that I got banned for a duplicate account, I was exceptionally surprised. I also have over 2,000 hours of experience in playing tf2, it was just shocking to ban me for a duplicate account. Please, BlackWonder, it's the truth. I don't know whose duplicate account is.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
does this account look familiar? This steam account was banned for hacking on our servers under your IP.

I also don't think this is a coincidence that you used another account to try to connect just 12 minutes later.
1570717373112.png

snavellet

I really don't know who's that account. I analyzed his steam profile but it said he/she hasn't set up his/her steam community profile. It also can be another instance of a computer connected to the network, I'm currently connected to when playing tf2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom